Silence Is Golden? Ch. 10

Hey everyone!

Just sharing the love....LOVE!<3

Please check out my other story "Blind As Love" if you have the chance and I promise im working on the spin-off to why did you do it:)

COMMENT! VOTE! SHARE!

love you all!

Cheesehead

Ps. thanks to the above for the awesome cover X)

Chapter Ten

   Day Thirteen.

          It was Thursday night again and Luke and Nate still weren’t talking to me. I sat on Ellie’s couch between Blake and Lauren. Lauren was talking to me excitedly, but I was hardly listening. I was really upset that neither Luke nor Nate wanted to talk with me. I knew Luke would talk to me soon but I highly doubted Nate would. “Isa, you okay?” Lauren asked.

          “Yeah, sorry,” I winced, “I zoned out a little. What were you saying?”

          “I was just asking if you were alright,” She whispered, gently putting her hand on my arm. I gave her a warm smile for asking in a low voice if I was alright so no one could hear.

          “Yeah, I just have a lot of stuff going on,” I confessed.

          “I could tell,” She smirked.

          “Really?” I asked. I nervously wrung my hands together and Lauren quickly put her hand on top of mine to stop me.

          “Yeah,” She chuckled, “You had Colin drop you off. Obviously something is wrong.”

          “Yeah,” I sighed, “But I’m going to wait until Lukas decides to apologize. It is, after all, his fault.”

          “I can hear you Izzy,” Luke snapped from across the room.

          “Good,” I growled, shooting him a look before turning back to Lauren with a forced smile. Lauren gave me a weird look before giving me an awkward smile.

          I looked at Nate from the corner of my eye and saw him sulking on the couch arm. I was actually completely shocked when he showed up for our get together that night. I was sitting on the couch in between Blake and Lauren when he knocked on the door. Everyone stared at him in shock. Ellie was the first one to snap out of it. She quickly welcomed him into her home and told everyone to be nice.

          “Guys come on,” TK smiled, “Let’s all play Twister. Isa you want to help me set up?”

          I forced a smile and nodded. TK had long forgiven me. The day after the party she pulled me into a tight hug, accepted the apology I didn’t offer, and started talking widely about what a huge hit her party was.

          We set up for Twister on Ellie’s living room floor, and Lauren insisted on sitting out- no surprise there. “Alright who’s first?” She asked.

          That’s how we ended up on the floor with our limbs tangled and faces in awkward places. “Oh my God,” TK squealed, “Seth, get your fat butt out of my face.”

          “Oh come on Tristina,” Seth laughed, “You know you love it.” Then Seth swung his butt around in TK’s face. I looked and watched as she shoved Seth, causing him to fall on his side. “Hey, TK cheated,” He accused, pointing a finger at her.

          “Don’t call me Tristina,” Was TK’s response.

          “Isn’t she out too?” Seth whined like a little kid.