Silence Is Golden? Ch. 8

Hey everyone!!

Thanks for the messages and comments and votes! It means a lot to me!!

So here's the party, we all know there's going to be drama so im jst laying tht out now! ahahahah cld i ask a favor? mayb if u hav friends on this site spread the word about this story if u like it please? IDK why but i like this story and i want other ppl 2 also!

So let me know? thanks!

Also thanks to the above for the awesome cover for "Why Did You Do It?" Isn't it ADORABLE??!

Love you all!!

Cheesehead

Ps. the video is the song Luke sings to Isa<3333 jst in case some of you don't know the song! it's kinda 'Their song' only bc luke likes to sing it to her X) EEEK wish he was my bf......hahah

Chapter Eight

          By the time we got to the party, it was already in full swing. We all got out of the car and Luke immediately grabbed my hand and held me close. Lauren, Nate, Johnny, and Jason all stuck close to Luke and I. It was almost as if we were their protection.

          I opened the door and pulled Luke inside, where everyone followed. I searched for TK and once our eyes locked her face brightened. She quickly pushed through the crowds until she was standing right in front of Luke and I. “Isa, I’m so happy you could…” TK started but then stopped when she saw who was standing behind us.

          “Hey, TK,” I smiled.

          “What…is…is this some kind of joke?” She growled.

          “No,” I shrugged, “You told us we could bring who ever we wanted. Come on guys, let’s go.” I ushered everyone through the crowd and TK just glared at me.

          “You dare devil,” Luke whispered in my ear with a smirk. I nudged his stomach with my elbow.

          I turned towards everyone with a wide smile. “Okay guys,” I announced, “Let’s split up and we’ll meet back later alright?” Everyone nodded and murmured in agreement.

          I pulled Luke onto the dance floor and he pulled me close so we could dance together. I pressed myself close to his chest and peeked up through my eyelashes to find him staring at me. I smirked and tangled my legs with his as we danced closer together.

          Luke closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around me as I grinded against him. I snaked my arms around his neck lightly, because I really wasn’t able to reach with his height. Then I pressed light kisses against his neck. “You are too cute,” I giggled against his neck.

          Luke’s eyes opened and he stared down at me. “I don’t like being called cute,” He pouted.

          “Well that’s what you are,” I smirked, before I turned around and pressed my back against him. Luke put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. He put his mouth close to my ear and groaned lightly into it. I sighed in contentment and started dancing more.

          After awhile of dancing Luke pulled me into the kitchen for something to drink. I watched him reach for a beer and I quickly stopped him. “No drinking to night, babe,” I begged, “Please?”

          Luke looked at me before he nodded with a warm smile. Instead he grabbed two waters and pulled me outside. TK’s house was near a big pond so Luke walked me out towards the deck and together we sat down. I quickly drank my water and then drank the rest of Luke’s. “You’re a thirsty one,” Luke smirked.