Encounter Unseen

Guys i am really motivated cuz u all r  reading the book.But i need this as well. 👇
-VOTES (THEY R GOLDEN LEAF TO ME)
-FOLLOWERS(I NEED YOUR SUPPORT)
-COMMENTS( TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL)

Hello everyone! I'm 'May,' and I'm thrilled to invite you into the world of Kabir and Faith. This is my first story here, so I hope it finds its way to those who enjoy a good tale.

Feel free to share any corrections, requests, or advice. This story is all about entertainment, so any similarities to real people or places are purely coincidental.

I hope you have a great time reading this story. Thank you for joining me on this adventure!

This story is crafted with the utmost respect, and it harbors no intention to harm any culture or religion. All character choices are made based on the writer's interests, with no intent to tarnish anyone's reputation. Certain names and places are purely imaginary. It's important to note that the writer doesn't belong to the depicted culture or country, so please refrain from undermining or demotivating the writer. This narrative is an expression of the writer's understanding and creativity.

Unauthorized copying of this story or any form of copyright infringement is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved. Legal action will be taken against violators. Respect the creativity and effort invested in this work. Thank you for your understanding.