Operation Beifong

Last we left off the spirit Vines started going crazy and abducting people due to  Kuvira harvesting Spirit Vines from the swamp however Free and Korra managed to save them but all is not well as Kuvira is using the spirit vines to build a super weapon and Pax is artificially making a spirit using spiritual energy of multiple spirits meanwhile Bolin, Opal and Lin are on a mission to rescue the Beifong family with Lui planning to dessert Kuvira's army.

We see Opal's Bison landing down on the ground with the trio getting down.

Bolin: Alright, let's do this! Saving the Beifong's and saving our love because I vow to repair the rift that has grown betwixt us and make us whole again.

Said Bolin dramatically causing Lin to push him aside as she walked forward.

Lin: You, Zip it, now. I had enough of you babble on the ride in.

Bolin: Yes, ma'am.

The trio then proceed to walk to the edge of the drop off to look at Zaofu.

Opal: Kuvira tore down all the domes; why would she do that?

That when Lin pulled out a spyglass to take a better look at the troops below.

Lin: She's got a whole battalion of troops down there. There is no way we'll be able to spot anything useful from here; we'll have to go in for a closer look.

??: Don't even bother; all the prisoners have been moved.

Said someone causing the group to turn their attention to them to see it was none other than Toph much to their shock.

Lin: Hey, chief.

Toph: Hey, chief.

That's when Opal quickly ran over to Toph and hugged her tightly.

Opal: Grandma Toph!

Toph: You were only up to my waist the last time we were together.

Said Toph noting how much her granddaughter grew.

Bolin: Oh, man. Hahaha. I can't this. This cant be happening.

Said Bolin jumping up and down in excitement due to the fact that he finally got to meet his idol.

Toph: What? Do you have to pee or something?

Asked Toph while Opal chuckled at Bolin's reaction.

Bolin: No, well, now maybe. You're my hero. My name is Bolin, and I'm dating your granddaughter. I mean, kind of. I may have screwed that up, but that's why I'm here, and you're my hero. Oh, I said that. Can I have a hug too?

Toph: What's up with him?

Lin: He's an actor. So, you already checked the city for Su? How did you know she was captured?

Toph: I've been living in the swamp and keeping watch on Zaofu through the vines.

Bolin: Okay, sure, makes sense.

Toph: By the time I got here, they were gone. I snooped around town and heard they were taken away to some nearby prison camp.

Said Toph causing Opal to turn to Bolin with a scornful expression.

Opal: Where would that be?

Bolin: There is a factory and reeducation center not too far away.

Said Bolin looking down.

Toph: How would you know that?

Opal: Bolin used to work for Kuvira.

Toph: How did you end up dating the kind of dipstick who works for Kuvira?