Spirit world

Last we left off Jinora proposed to fulfill her promise of teaching Free how to get to the spirit world and asked if Kai wanted to tag along which he agreed.

Though it took a bit of convincing the trio managed to convince Tenzin to let them go to the spirit world and now we see the trio sitting in lotus position with Jinora instructing Free and Kai what to do.

Jinora: Just breathe relax your minds.

The duo did as they were told and when they opened their eyes they saw a scene that shocked them.

Jinora: Open your eyes.

Ordered Jinora and the boys did and what once they saw that they were no longer in the air  temple what they saw is a scenery of green grass and a few spirits flying around.

Jinora: Welcome to the spirit world, boys.

They got up and started looking around admiring the place.

Kai: Wow, this is the spirit world? It's amazing.

Jinora then turned to looks at Free who was looking at the scene a look of pure astonishment.

Jinora: What do you think Free?

Free: It's even more beautiful than I imagined.

Says Free causing the other two to chuckle at his reaction as they have never seen him like this before. Suddenly they noticed that a golden aura began surrounding his body.

Kai: Hey, it's that aura again.

Says kai causing Free to look at his hand.

Jinora: Are you feeling okay.

Free: Yeah, in fact, I'm more than okay. I don't know why, but the second we got here, I got this strange feeling. I don't know exactly what it is, but it feels amazing.

Says Free while clenching his fist and the aura disappeared.

Kai: That's good right?

Free: obviously, but anyway, I want to explore this place. Let's go.

Says Free and starts walking forward and with the other two following behind to explore the place however Meerkat prairie dog spirit pops out of the ground causing Jinora and Kai to jump back  .

Dog spirit: Are you kidding me? again?

Kai: What the heck?

Dog: First, the avatar comes here, and now this?

Another one appears.

Dog 2: We're getting tired of people thinking they can just walk through our home like this.

Another one appears. 

Dog 3: Yeah.

Soon more spirits start surrounding them.

Kai: this is not good.

Says Kai nervously suddenly Free knelt in front one of them and looked at it.

Free: Huh, I saw a few spirits before, but I didn't see you before. What kind of spirits are you?

Dog: We are the Meerkat prairie dog spirits, and we don't like people just stomping on our homes.

Free: Well, I am Free De La Hoya, and these two are my friends, Jinora and Kai.

Says Free introducing himself as well as the 2 behind him.

Kai: Hey.

Jinora: Hello there.

Free then looks at the dog spirit again.

Free: We're sorry we walked over your home; we didn't know you lived here, but we really want to explore the spirit world, so do you mind letting us walk through?