Terror within

Last we left off the new Airbenders saved the baby Bison from bison rustlers and Free revealed his new ability to fire bend thanks to being Fafnir's host and while that was happening the airbender Zaheer is closing in on Zaofu and by his side are the lavabender Ghazan the water bender Ming-Hua and the combustionbender P'Li.

We cut to the group Gathered in the dining hall for Opals farewell dinner with chef giving Opal her favorite meal.

Opal: Thanks for making my favorite meal.

Chef: I'm really going to miss you, Opal. No one appreciates my raw veggie wraps like you do.

Said the chef before walking away.

Bolin: Every time I eat raw kale, I'm going to think of you.

Said Bolin while looking at Opal sadly.

Bolin: You're so sweet.

Bolin: This stinks; we're just starting to get to know each other, and now you're off to the Northern Air Temple.

Opal: We'll be together soon. You guys are heading up after finding more airbenders, right?

Bolin: Yeah, but that's, ehh, in the future, ugh, I hate the future.

Opal: Until then, we'll always have kale.

Said Opal while feeding Bolin a veggie wrap while Lui was looking at them with a disgusted expression .

Lui: You guys are making me nauseous, not in a good way.

That's when Varrick asks Bolin if he wants relationship advice with him declining which caused Varrick to turn to Asami and show her his newest invention an airbender finder.

Korra: Wait, that can find airbenders?

Asked Korra with Asami grabbing the device and pointing it at Korra with it not working.

Asami: I think it's broken.

Varrick: It's not broken; she needs to airbend into it. How else do you expect the thing to work!?

Mako: What's goin on?

Asked Mako trying to listen in but being unable to due to him being in the opposite side.

Mako: Ugh. I can't hear anything; I hate sitting down here.

Said Mako before noticing Aiwei staring at him.

Mako: Not...because of you.

Aiwei: I can tell your lying.

Thats when everyone turns their attention to Suyin who made a toast to Opal she expresses how proud she is of Opal's decision to leave for the , causing Wei and Wing to become emotional, much to Huan's annoyance. After the toast, Suyin and the others bid farewell to Opal and watch as she leaves aboard an airship.

It is not a peaceful night, however, as Zaheer and his team manage to infiltrate the city and make their way to the guesthouses by Suyin Beifong's estate. Despite their efforts to remain undetected, the four startle , who begins to cry out in distress; his high-pitched screeches are dismissed by a tired Bolin. Outside of Korra's room, uses ice to cut a small circle from the window. Zaheer fires three at , subduing her, but not before the manages to growl, waking . She becomes aware of the group's presence and attempts to use to attack her opponents, but is quickly shot with a dart, paralyzing her instantly and allowing to carry her over his shoulders without opposition.

Pabu then notices the criminals carrying Korra and jumps on Bolin waking him up.

Bolin: Huh? Whah? Ugh, Pabu. It's not playtime right now, okay? We need are seriously going to have to have a talk- What the heck!?