Coronation

A/n: I'm skipping the Korra Alone episode.

Last we left off we saw what happened these past three years Mako became a bodyguard for prince Wu while Bolin works for Kuvira the earth kingdom intern leader who has brought stability to the nation 

We now cut to Mako and Wu at City Hall  in front of a stage.

Wu: So then the crowds are gathered, all excited to see my coronation, when all of a sudden these boulders come rolling through, and guess what pops out of them? Earthbender Danes: These gals start banging the boulders like drums and sing the song of my royal lineage. It's the most dynamite six-hour show you've seen in your life.

Mako: Shouldn't you be getting ready to, I don't know, rule an entire nation?

Wu: Now, now, now, don't get yourself in a tizzy; I have ministers for all that. No, sir Mako, when we get to Ba Sing Sae, it will be two gooky guys living the life.

Said Wu while tapping Mako on the shoulder.

Mako:*sarcastically* Yay.

Thant's when Raiko walked over to the duo.

Raiko: Getting excited for your big day?

Wu: As a platypus bear who's been-hey!

Exclaimed Wu running over to a MetalBending police officer who was erecting the bleachers.

Wu: You can't put the bleachers there! There won't be enough room for the Dance of the Badgermoles! Look, it's gonna go like this.

Said Wu before proceeding to preform the moves for the dance as Mako and Raiko look on.

Mako: You sure that's the guy you want running the Earth Kingdom?

Raiko: Trust me, we'll be sending a delegation of experienced advisors to handle day-to-day governing.

Tenzin: I see the prince is becoming accustomed to the burdens of leadership.

Said Tenzin joining the conversation.

Raiko: You know royals; they love ceremonies. Have you received any word on the Avatar's location?

Tenzin: Not yet, but I have airbenders all over the world on the lookout for her. I hope to find her soon. I'm concerned about reports I've heard regarding Kuvira's growing military; they say she's throwing some of her decanters into prison camps.

Raiko: Well, she'll be stepping down tomorrow. We can worry about correcting any of her mistakes after that.

Mako: And you're not worried about her handing power to Prince Wu?

Raiko: When Kuvira started cleaning up the Earth Kingdom, she knew her position wasn't permanent. She gave me her word that she'd step down.

Tenzin: Still, I'd feel a lot better if Korra or even Free were here.

We cut to  Foggy Swamp Korra asks Toph to help her get back into "Avatar fighting shape", as she believes she is currently unable to serve the world , which needs her. Toph promptly tells her to get over herself, assuring Korra the world does not need her at all. Korra gets offended and brags that she has defeated several powerful villains during her time. Toph waves off the accomplishments as insignificant; she counters by pointing out that although she worked hard as Chief of Police of Republic City , crime did not disappear. Astonished, Korra concludes that the elder means to tell her that everything she accomplished thus far as the Avatar had been pointless. As she comments that Toph is even grumpier than Lin, Toph declares proudly that she is the "original Beifong". Dispirited, Korra asks if all that means that Toph will not train her. The elder responds that she had planned to soak her feet in mud for a few weeks, but she also cannot stand seeing the Avatar "so pathetic and getting [her] butt kicked all the time" and thus agrees to help. As Korra excitedly surges forward to give the old woman a hug, she slams face-first into a slab of earth bent by Toph to block her advance; as Korra falls down, Toph tells her that if she wants to hug something, she can go find a tree as they are there to work.