Northern air temple

A/n: okay I said it before but I'll say it again these two to three chapters are gonna short and the dialogue might be weird they're basically my attempt at setting things up and because I suck at writing oc chapters but don't worry after that the chapters will be longer so for now just bear with it.

Last we left off Free unleashed and unknown power and with it he saved everyone from the Dai Li though that took a lot out of him as he past out right after using it the after that Korra and Tenzin separated with Korra continuing the search for airbenders while Tenzin took the airbenders to the northern air temple.

We cut to Free in that same dream space as before.

Free: Huh I'm here again.

Suddenly the same yellow tornado appeared and Free could see the same silhouette as last time.

??: We meet again Free.

Says the silhouette but what surprised Free is that it's the same voice he heard before.

Free: Your that voice from before.

??:Indeed. I can tell you have a lot of questions.

Free: Yeah, and the first question is, who or what are you?

??: Very well, my name is-

But before it could finish the place began glowing.

Free: What's goin on?

??: It would appear our time is up your waking up.

Free: But I still have a lot of questions.

??: Don't worry I'll answer your questions next time.

Free: But how do get into contact with you.

But before the voice could answer the dream ends and Free wakes up.

Free: well that's annoying.

Free then notices that he's in a room he's never been in before.

Free: Where am I?

Free asks looking around the room.

??: Free your awake.

Free turned to door to see Jinora looking surprised.

Free: good morning Jinora.

Jinora then quickly runs towards him and hugs him surprising Free.

Jinora: Are you okay? I was worried.

Says Jinora before letting go.

Free: you were?

Says Free surprised.

Jinora: Of course I was worried; your my friend. Why wouldn't I be worried? You've been asleep for an entire day.

Says Jinora.

Free: I see guess that move I did really drained me. Where are we now? What happened to the others?

Jinora: We're at the northern air temple. After you saved us, Father and Korra separated. Korra went to find more air benders while Father brought all the air benders we rescued here.

Free: I see.

Jinora: come on fathers waiting.

Free: okay.

Says Free before getting up from bed and notices that his arm brace is gone revealing his arm  full of scars .

Free: where is my arm brace?