Chapter#12

.

Violet felt someone's presence behind her, she turned around and saw Jimin standing there with two mugs in his hands.

Jimin : Coffee? (while raising his right hand and said with a sweet smile on lips).

Violet smiled and took a mug from him in her hands and turned back to the scene she was watching before

Violet smiled and took a mug from him in her hands and turned back to the scene she was watching before. Jimin also came forward and stood beside her. 

Violet : How do you know? (she said pointing to the coffee).

Jimin : Umm Luna told me that you take coffee before bed, it helps you to have good sleep. That's wh--

Violet : She said you to do that? Aish! this girl. (she sighed thinking about silly friend of hers).

Jimin : No, she didn't told me to do anything. She just said you can't sleep without coffee so I thought to make you one. Actually she told me many things, I couldn't even understand some of them. To be honest, she is weird. (he said and chuckled).

Violet : I hope she didn't say anything embarrassing.

Jimin : No, she just said that you're not a early bird and you don't sleep early and also don't like to be alone so I can accompany you and spend some alone time with you.

Violet : *sigh heavily* She is dead meat now. (she said while fisting her hand).

Jimin : She did nothing wrong thought. I like her idea that's why I came here. We can have some conversation and moreover there is no one else here. (he said while having eye contact with her.)

Guess who is looking like a red strawberry? .... Violet quickly broke eye contact when she felt her cheeks burning up. Jimin maybe or maybe not have seen her red cheeks but that's none of our business and if he secretly took some pictures of her while she was busy admiring stars in the sky, well that's also none of our business.

*After some minutes of silence Violet spoke*

Violet : I saw you in concert. (said with her eyes on mug in her hands).

Jimin : Huh?

Violet : For the first time, I saw you in concert, performing on stage.

Jimin : You came to see our concert?

Violet : No. I-I mean yes. Luna took me forcefully, It was the day Mr.Kim agreed to let me stay in South Korea. So she took me to your concert to celebrate. And there I saw you on stage, performing with other boys. That was the time I fell in love with you.

Violet said everything with a smile adoring her lips. Oh how precious are these memories for her. 'You can never understand love until you experience it yourself.' That's what she was feeling right now.  There is always a tragic event in every cold person's life. Even those who are heartless, once cared too much. Everyone just needs the right person for them and Violet knew that HE was right one for her. She didn't want love, she just wanted to be loved and both are entirely different things.

Jimin : Oh. You really make me speechless. Like you fell in love with me 5 years ago and you never confessed and never tried to meet me.

Violet : I told you before, I wasn't ready for this that time. (she said glaring at him).

Jimin : Ok I'm sorry. But what was so special living in South Korea that you celebrated? I mean you love this country this much? (he said totally confused).

Violet : It's not like that, It's important for me to stay here because I have to find someone who is my only family left. (she said while her vioce was barely audible).

She said and again looked at sky while her eyes were slightly moist. Jimin could say that, that person must be very precious to her by looking at her sad eyes and broken vioce. But the question was who was that person so he asked.

Jimin : Who is this person? (he asked not so sure that should he really asked this or not but he asked anyway because he was hella curious, if that person was her lover then? ).

But what he thought, her answer was quite the opposite.

Violet : My Brother. 

.

.

                   Meme Time: