Chapter#5

.

Author Pov: 

Jimin : Can I get something to eat? hehe (said nervously).

Luna noticed Violet tolerance level is exceeding and she can burst anytime so she hurriedly said.

Luna : Oh yes you can. There is washroom, go fresh up and come downstairs. (while showing him way to washroom).

He nodded happily and rushed to washroom.

Luna : *turned towards Violet* What's the matter? Why are you behaving like this?

Violet : I-I don't know. Its just, I don't think I can do this. Please tell him to leave after dinner and let me know when he leav--

Luna : WHAT??? *get glare from Violet* I-I'm sorry. You have any idea what you are saying?? *holding her by shoulders* You have waited for this for so long. And when he is here in front of you and moreover trying his best to stay with you then what's the matter???

Violet : I know and I'm trying my best. I'm trying to change my cold self but it seems too fast to handle. I think I'm not ready for this yet. (trying to free herself but Luna tightened her hold).

Luna : "I'm not ready for this yet" I'm hearing this sentence for so long now and I know you aren't going to approach him by yourself. If fate is giving you a golden chance then why don't you take it? 

Violet : You know I can't trust men easily an--

Luna : Not all men are same. And he is such a pure soul he will never hurt you.

Violet : *sigh* I know he is a good person. But I'm afraid, he is so pure for a person like me. I-I don't deserve him. I'm not a good person. I might hurt hi--

Luna : What happened in past was not you fault. And what you are right now is also not your fault. You were also innocent and still are. The only difference is you have gone through hard times and cruelty of this world made you what you are now. (freeing Violet from her grip).

Luna : Trust me, this is the time, you have to move on from your past and grab the opportunity that fate is giving you. About your anger issues, we will find a solution for this. And whatever the future is, I'm always here by your side. (smile).

Violet smile at her whole heartily. Grateful that she has such a good friend. She nodded.

Luna : Ok lets go then. Your soon-to-be boyfriend is such a drama king . (laughing at Violet blushed face).

.

After 30 min, Jimin came downstairs in purple hoodie and black sweatpants which are obviously taken from Violet's wardrobe.

........................

Violet Pov:

Here I'm sitting on couch in living room. Waiting for him to come downstairs for dinner. Luna was right, I should let go of my past, that's the only way I can change my cold and introvert self and I'm willing to do it just for Jimin. Yes, he's very important person in my life. I can kill and die for him. Just for him. Even beforeI didn't meant to be rude with him, its just my normal way of talking. I'm like this, speaks less or remain silent.