Chapter#18

.

Author Pov:

Now sitting in the passenger seat, Violet looked out the window as the car slowed down due to busy road. She arched her neck to the right and noticed every detail of his presence. His silky hairs falling on his forehead, eyes hidden behind dark shades, a soft smile adoring his lips. He was driving with one hand and the other resting on gear, changing it every now and then. Oh how badly she wished his hand was on her thigh instead. Yeah, she had horny ass.

Anyways, She moved her gaze up, his sleeves were rolled up showing his forearm and those freaking veins!!! 

She turned her gaze to the left, pushing back the urge to trace those veins with her fingertips. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable. She looked out the window and wondered where he would be taking her. She didn't ask him, it didn't matter as long as he was the one who was taking her anyway.

No one spoke a word the entire ride, just quietly enjoyed eachother's company. Soon Violet saw more greenry and realized that they were going away from city and that place was more like country side. The trees on the sides of the road passing swiftly as the car was speeding. She slide her window down and let the fresh and pleasing air to calm her mind. It felt good. Before she could get further lost in her thoughts, their car stopped, there were some other cars parked near their own car.

She arched her neck to her right and found Jimin already staring at her. He gave her a small smile and unbuckled his seat belt. After leaving the car he came to her side and opened the door for her, the whole time her eyes were on him, admiring him, his perfect body flexes with every step, that couldn't be more perfect. She came out of the car and looked away. Not wanting him to think of her as a creep.

He guided her to the brasserie. A very beautiful one. While stepping inside, the first thing that seeked her attention was soft and pleasent fragnance. Her eyes wandered around while taking everything in. The interior was very warm and welcoming, the dark brown coloured walls decorated with flowers at places, golden chandeliers hanging with the ceiling at distances, tables -for couples and for family- were set decently. The place less crowded. Yeah, that's gonna be her favourite place from now on. 

Her moving gaze stopped on dark brown orbs with unique yet soft eye shape. Eyes slightly slanted, means he was smiling. His face covered by a mask as he took her hand in his and led her with him.

And while Violet thought the cafe was awe-inspiring, the real beauty was outside. Jimin took her to the terrace where few tables for couples were set. The view after their eyes was stunning, the huge clear mountains covered with layer of trees, the mountains at the end of the scene covered with snow, cool and chilly wind blowing and touching her bare body parts shamelessly. She stood at the end of the terrace resting her hands on the railing. She took a deep breath in fresh air and closed her eyes, a soft smile on her lips.

After a few beats she opened her eyes and saw the man next to her. The mask on his face was gone and she could she his smile on those soft and plumpy and juicy--

Jimin : You look beautiful.

He said and Violet shook her head, shooing her dirty thoughts away, moving her gaze from his lips to his eyes. Those beautiful magical eyes -sparkles when ever he smiles. She smiled and shrugged.

Violet : You are the one who send them, ofcourse they look good.

Jimin : They look good on you, that's what I meant.

Violet felt her heart skipped a beat.

Violet : Umm thanks. You look nice too.

Jimin gave her a shy nod and gestured her to sit on the chair beside her. Violet smiled when he pulled out a chair for her. Damn, that gave her butterflies.

As Violet was unfamliar to this place, Jimin ordered their meal. While waiting, Jimin saw Violet taking some pictures of the beautiful scene infront of their eyes. A soft smile adoring her lips with a hint of pout, her long lashes flutters every time she blinks, those magnificant chocolate coloured eyes, the butterfly earings floating in the air as she moved her head, the wind playing with her long silky hairs, and with those twinkles in her eyes, he was certain that she loved that place.

Soon their order was served and they started digging into their food. It was peaceful, the sun way on it's way to set but there was still light to illuminate everything and shoo away the dark shadows. 

They were eating in silence with light music in background. That's when Jimin broke the silence and spoke.

Jimin : So you like it?

He asked when he saw her gazing at the view time to time with admiring eyes. She turned to him and said in exciting tone.

Violet : Love it!

Jimin gave her a cute smile.

Jimin : Once I came here with my members, it's Jin hyung's favourite place so he took us on dinner here and I liked that place. Since then I come here to refresh my mind.

Violet simply nodded her head while chewing on food in her mouth.

Jimin : So tell me about yourself.

He asked, resting his face on his palm and elbow on the table, done with eating. Violet wipe her lips with handkerchief and shrugged her shoulders before speaking.

Violet : If I'm be honest, their is nothing much exciting about my life. I'm pretty much boring. Lost my parents when I was too young, I was alone in this cruel world. I was weak and vulnerable, that time Mr and Mrs Kim took me with them. What I'm right now -strong, confident and independent- it's all just because of them. I'm so much thankful that they found me that time. I don't know what I have done -alone. 

She looked at him and found him serious, focused on her story. She tried to find any hint of sacrasm, jugement or guilt, guilt to ask her on date. But fortunately, found none of them and she was grateful for that. After a beat she continued.

Violet : Mr and Mrs Kim, they treat me good. I was so scared when they found me. So, they didn't ask me about anything because I wasn't in the state to answer. They left it like that and gave me their name. Mrs Kim, she gave me motherly love, even thought I wasn't her child but she loved me -truely. Mr Kim, he's my hero you know.

She chuckled with thin layer of tears in her eyes, barely visible but there.

Violet : He don't show it but he do love me, he helped me in my hard time like a friend -like a father, and with the help of therapies I abled to overcome my trauma. And now I'm a woman with dark past but a bright present. I do have nighmares sometimes but they are not a problem.... Mr Kim made me the CEO right after I finished my studies because people usually overthink in their leisure time and he didn't want me to get depressed by over thinking the past, I had not chosen a career for myself at that time so yeah. That old man thinks I have a brain of Einstine, that he put a whole damn company on my shoulders. I didn't even know what I would do with that company but thanks to Luna, she was on my side all the time and we figured things out slowly, on our own. We did mistakes in the beginning and suffered a lot of loss but eventually we learned how to handle things. We may not be that good but we are perfect on our own.

She finished her story and it took some seconds for Jimin to process everything. If he ever going to date her, he had to learn and accept everything related to her. After few moments of silence he said.

Jimin : Umm What 'bout your brother? 

.

.