Chapter#6

Author Pov:

After dinner they are sitting on couch in the living room.                       

Jimin : .......and that hamster jumped on Namjoon hyung that caused him to break the vase that was placed on the side table. At that time, Jin hyung's face was a sight to behold. *laughing hysterically*. Then Jin hyung started to scold him and it was so hard to control our laughters. *wiping his tears because of laughing so hard* He is such a clumsy person. 

All three of them were laughing on Jimin's funny stories for 1 hour now. Both Violet and Luna were really enjoying his company. He is telling them his funny memories with his members.

Luna : You guys really live like a family. *smile*.

Jimin : Of course, we know eachother for 10 years now and we mostly live together because our company is in Seoul and we all are from different places. But we never felt that we were strangers and always spported eachother in hard and difficult times. To be honest, thats the reason we are able to achieve our goals and our dreams. I'm so much thankful to my members, they are like my brothers. Especially Armys, they meant so much to me. *said while smiling like he said each and every word from his heart*.

Violet, she was just looking at him with pure loving eyes and after listening to his each and every word, the only thing she was thinking that his heart is so pure

Violet, she was just looking at him with pure loving eyes and after listening to his each and every word, the only thing she was thinking that his heart is so pure. The way he is talking about his members and armys with sparkling eyes and a soft smile never left his lips. She is confident that her choice is best. He is the only one she needed in her life and she will do everything to make him hers. 

Luna : *while scrolling through her moblie* Um guys?

Jimin : Yes. (Violet just looked at her).

Luna : *while reading the article* Park Jimin. Famous group BTS' member, is missing since Sunday's night. No one is able to contact him. His friends said that they had a little get together on Sunday's night but after that he left for home and Bts said that he didn't came home. No one knows where he is right know an--

Jimin : Oh no I should call them, they must be worried for me. *searching for something* Where is my phone?  (still searching in his pockets).

Luna : Its in the room where you wokeup earlier.