Chapter#10

.

Author Pov:

Now the duo was standing outside the restaurant. They had their lunch a long time ago and were just talking. It's 4pm and they still have alot of time to spend together but both don't know how and where to spend it. Violet mind was completely blank she was just staring the road like it's the most interesting thing to do. Actually her mind was somewhere else, she was thinking about Luna's words.

Flash back:

Violet checked the time on her wrist watch. It's 1:30pm. She closed the laptop screen and stood up from her comfortable chair. That's when Luna entered her office.

Luna : Going somewhere? (she asked while approaching her with a tablet in her hands).

Violet : Yeah. He asked to have lunch together. (said while hanging purse on her shoulder but flinch from Luna's shout).

Luna : WOAH! REALLY?? He asked you for a DATE? 

Violet : IT'S NOT A DATE. It's just a simple lunch. (said with 'I am done' voice). 

Luna : Ok ok But what you said?

Violet : Ofcouse I said yes. That's why I'm going. (said and rolled her eyes).

Luna : YES! ok listen to me Kim Violet. *Violet looked at her with confused expressions* You are not coming home before 9 or you can stay with him whole night *smirking while imagining 🔞 things* Ahm ahm leave that for next time but you are going to spend your whole day with him. Are we clear?

Violet : *done expressions* Oh han then tell me what I'm going to do with him tHe wHoLe dAy? (asked sarcastically).

Luna : Spend time with him, Talk about likes and dislikes, You can also eat icecream with him, Can go for a walk in park hands in hands *again went to her fantasies*, You both can also enjoy sunset with your head on his shoulder. Oh It can be perfect time for a Kiss an--

Violet : Stop stop! I just told you it's not a date and we aren't even friends yet. Keep your dirty thoughts to yourself. Ahh how I end up befriending with someone like her. (pinching the bridge of her nose).

Luna : Actually I came to inform you that you have meeting with Mr. Wang BUT we can pospond it because meeting can wait but date can't. *pushing Violet out of office* Enjoy your date and don't come before 10. Bye.

Flashback ends.......

~Present

Violet's train of thought interrupted by Jimin's words.

Jimin : Umm It's only 4pm so I was wondering you wanna go somewhere?

Violet : Oh sure. Maybe we can go for a walk or um- a

Jimin : We can go Amusement Park! (said excitedly).

Violet : Eh? Y-yes maybe? 

Jimin : Don't tell me you've never been to an amusement park? (surprised expressions).

Violet : Umm No, i never went to such a place. (said with sad vioce).

Jimin : It's fine. We can go now. (said with a soft smile).

 (said with a soft smile)