Worry (angst)

Thanks Keith-OoO for the request!

I can take any requests! Just not anything illegal

Umm enjoy

Warning!: the portal

__________________________________________________________

3rd person pov

3:45 pm in the afternoon

Vendi had a meeting or two for two days he couldn't call bryan because of how busy he was.

But today he called bryan five times today and he mumbled as he didn't get an answer, he thought something was wrong and got into the elevator.

The elevator took so long to get down and he checked the time on his phone

It was three filthy nine now as he still waited, his anxiety rising as he thought of the worst possible scenario. The elevator door finally opened stepping out and telling his secretary he'll be back soon and went out

It was four twenty when he got to freddyland sweating as he ran.

He bumped into a few things but he didn't care at the moment he just wanted to see if bryan was there, he finally got to the portal room and breathed air

(like actual air)

He huffed and puffed because it has been weeks since he has run like this, he does run around the office but nothing compared to this.

after he regained his breath and footing and felt eery about the portal..he didn't like it in the first place but he kept looking at it for 2 minutes but then shook his head, he didn't wanna spend 18 hours again watching this..thing swirling endlessly and not to mention he didn't sleep because of it, he needed his beauty sleep.

Vendi then went to the control panel and saw that the console was locked? Who- oh crap!

"sweetheart.." he still didn't really know how to use this damn thing but now that it was locked he didn't know how to unlock it.

Then he walked over to the portal although there was a couple of rocks he didn't see on the ground, did he fall? Absolutely

But to the wrong side and he screamed as he was now in...nowhere? And everywhere, there was so many galaxies that he couldn't see far away he had to squint and even then it wasn't enough. He then saw something in the distance.

He had to squint since he couldn't see things far away, he spotted a black long shirt with a red vest, he winded his eyes as he ran to bryan at full speed with concern in his voice

"Bryan! Dear!" His voice echoed in this endless galaxy, He kept running to his love thinking he was trapped there, he only got a bit closer but bryan still looked so far away, he then stopped running and looked behind him, the portal entrance was so far away?!

"Bryan! If you can hear me pleas-" he got knocked out from an unknown source and bryan opened his eyes in confusion as to what distributed the portal (as in himself as well).

He took a long around and then saw..vendi floating here?! He had to take him back so he wouldn't die!

He teleported infrant of vendi, caressing vendi's face VERY gently and his mouth trembled a little bit..was becoming one with the portal a bad idea?

No matter to think about this now he had to take his boyfriend out of here, he grabbed vendi bridal style and floated there.

As he floated to the entrance he looked all around because of so many new galaxies, new portals and so many more things

After a minute he got to the entrance and he caressed vendi's cheek again gently with his knuckles very slowly, he then got out of the portal and shivered as he didn't feel whole anymore but placed vendi down next to the pillar.

He looked at vendi one last time as he got in the portal again but he did leave him a little massage on the control panel so vendi would read it later

_______________

_________________________________________

UHHH this took me a bit but I hope yall like it?
Um yeah angst

I can take requests such as: fluff, angst, horror based and smut, just please specify what you want please

For now! Goodbye