panic (angst and fluff)

Uh hi
I'm not sure if they're gonna actually kill dr vendi in the next few episodes but I'm excited to see where it goes!
Also this is after the episode "NIGHTMARE'S ARMY" because I want a bryan response of the portal

Warning! Blood

Bryan's pov
3:12 pm

Everything was quiet at the pizzaplex today, couldn't find springtrap which is frustrating, I'm now in dr vendi's office.

I have a small headache but I didn't think anything of it, well because vendi has been flirting with me ever since I got here. Which was 30 minutes ago.

He gave me a kiss and placed me on his desk, which made me blush of course "has anyone told you how handsome you are?" I shook my head "how unfortunate...you are very pretty dear~"

He looked at me and placed his hand on my thigh, I then quickly felt pain throughout my whole body.

I groaned and fell off the desk with a loud thud onto the floor, my whole body hurt and my headache got worse. Vendi panicked "dear?! Are you okay?" I continued breathing in pain.

Vendi pulled me up but my body still hurt, "bryan dear?" I coughed up something..a liquid, I continued to cough while being in vendi's arms.

My body stopped hurting but when I opened my eyes and looked at vendi he looked...horrified "babe?" He said nothing as he wiped my mouth with his finger.

He then showed his finger with MY blood, then I looked down to see his white suit with my blood on it "o-oh- I'm so so so so sorry!" He just held me in his arms

He gave me a kiss on the forehead "shhh it's not your fault that these portal powers are making you miserable dear.."

I closed my eyes and cuddled vendi on his chair.

_________________________________________

This was something I thought about after the episode, I don't know what will happen so I'm making my own thoughts into this chapter

I also thought of bryan being in the pizzaplex just looking at his hands crying

ALSO! because of nightmare bringing the other nightmares to the series I thought of them invading Bryan's mind while he sleeps everytime :D

(377 words)