scars (fluff//angst//maybe smut)

Hello Author here! I do wish in the roleplay in YouTube that vindy will see Bryan's scars from season 1 and 2! For now enjoy!
Also! Mentions of scars!

Bryan's pov

6:30 am in the morning

I woke up to my alarm going off, I groaned but got the covers off me, sat there for a minute to rub my eyes..time to go take a shower in this crappy hotel in freddyland but I will wake Gregory up later, I grabbed my work clothes and put away my boxers so I'll be able to shower.

I looked at the sink mirror looking at my chest scar from that knife springtrap cut me with 3 years ago..I hate my scars, but oh no people say it's good to have scars? What is that about? I don't really understand that but my mind went elsewhere..to dr vindy.

As i stepped in the shower I turned the water on and got left with my own thoughts again I love Dr vindy but what does he see in me? I'm going to die soon anyways so why would anyone..care? In the past everybody thought of me as their entertainment which was not funny at all obviously.

I thought back to that stupid hide and seek game 2 years ago in freddyland. I was in my hotel room and jumped off the balcony to get rockstar freddy and baby...of course it hurt because I'm a human and they are animatrronics "I swear I heard my legs almost breaking out of place..." although it's clear that I would never want my son to be hurr..never.

I turned the water off and my body hurt because of these stupid portal powers, it hurts so badly but then it goes away like nothing is happening, I grabbed onto the sink to support myself  then it went away "like always" I got dressed and got out of the bathroom to Gregory's bed and shook him a little bit "5 more minutes daaaad..".

I laughed a little bit "Gregory it is now 7:10 am in the morning cmon" he put the blanket on his head "noooo!" I sighed "fine then if you don't come out in the next 30 seconds I won't make you hot chocolate" I started walking to the doors that won't close in this crappy hotel and I heard Gregory get up quickly "I'm up! Wait do I need to shower?"

I quirked an eyebrow "yes? Of course you need to shower you're not an orphan anymore"

7:30 am

We got to the pizzaplex, I saw Gregory running downstairs and I entered my office. Of course I saw a lot of paperwork so I got to work but not only my whole body hurt I started coughing  then it stopped "I swear I'm going to die before I'm 30..."

12:18 pm

I heard a familiar voice call my name as I set my pen down I looked at the door and saw Dr vindy! Wait but what if someone Interrupts us again? "Don't worry dear I made sure to lock the doors this time" I'm sure he read my face expression.

I smiled and rolled a little with my chair backwards and I got a peck on the lips "Oh dear what is that?" I got confused on what he meant "what do you mean?" He got a little closer and spoke into my left ear "you seem very kissable right now dear" I blushed a lot and I felt heat throughout my body.

Vindy pulled away "I did come here to be with you but I am worried about you too" I know he is concerned about me but I have to be strong "I know you are babe that's wh-" my whole body started hurting "a-ah! It hurts..".

Vindy just panicked "dear?! Is it the portal powers?" I nodded while being in pain, he took me into his arms "then just focus on me dear it's gonna be okay" he kissed my forehead and It eventually went away like nothing happened. I loved being in his arms so I stayed there.

He chuckled as he kissed my forehead "are you alright now dear?" I nodded "I wanna stay here for now" he mmmhm'd to let me know he understood, we ended up cuddling for 3 hours in my office

Meanwhile with the animatrronics and Gregory

Who was there? Lolbit, Steve, glamrock foxy, glamrock freddy and sunrise! Moon was in the daycare in timeout because of Bryan's orders.

Steve was next to foxy "why don't you guys want to help bryan? I know he is treating us like crap but-" lolbit rolled his eyes "steve you don't listen do you? We told you this multiple times now that he changed for the worst"

Glamrock freddy nodded his head "as much as I want to help I don't think we can help him with the dying part and Gregory is sleeping in the daycare so there's no chance of us talking with bryan really" he fiddled with his fingers

Foxy nodded its head "as much as I want to also help sweetheart we can't barge in there saying ""we want you to be good again!"" Or ""we know you are dying!"" Because that will mean he didn't want us to find out and I know you are VERY stubborn so please right now don't do anything" foxy pat Steve's head.

Steve looked down "I know but he hasn't come down here and I'm getting worried he died in his office!" So Steve ran to the stairs and foxy fell on the stage "wait Steve! I love him but he shouldn't do that" foxy sighed

Sun looked at the stairs "is anyone going to stop him?" They looked at the others and sighed "I guess I'll have to"

Dr Vindy pov

I pinned bryan against the glass of his office since nobody was here "may I?" He blushed at me and nodded, I began pulling his vest(?) Off and pulling his shirt up but what shocked me is that gaint scar on his chest "bryan dear? Did yo-" he shook his head "t-this scar is from the first pizzirea you know..springtrap"

I shook my head I don't know who springtrap is and I'm glad I don't because that monster slashed my boyfriend chest almost in half "when was it in the first pizzirea?" I kissed his forehead. He blushed a little but returned the sad smile "I just walked into my pizzirea one day and then no animatrronics were there" he hugged me "then I heard springtrap's voice behind me so I turned around and he slashed me through my jacket"

I..was shocked but I put my hand on the scar, bryan shivered a little bit from the touch "t-then I had to go through a death maze puzzle thing with all of the animatrronics trying to kill me..I killed some which wasn't fun" he looked to the left, he seemed...sad "bryan dear..I didn't mean to make you sad" bryan looked at me and hugged me again

After a while the hug ended "i-its- it's fine vindy I've grown to be over it and I always get reminded by this stupid scar that it's not pretty.." I scoffed "I mean- you're so pretty and that scar on your chest says otherwise dear~"

Bryan blushed at my flirtatious tone. Then I pulled him into a heated kiss then I squeezed his ass cheeks, he jumped a little then I heard "office doors unlock now" Oh for fuck- I stood up a little bit and grinded against bryan

Steve just ran in and I could've sworn his name was uhh..what was his name? He glared at me? For what? He also gasped? "Why is bryan so red?! Are you attacking him?! Is he bleeding?!" Bryan blushed like crazy underneath me I sighed and then came in another animatrronic who was taller "steve! You can't jus- oh my!! Sorry! We'll leave you two alone!" Then they picked up steve and ran out of there.

I looked back down at bryan who was a blushing mess, I kissed his forehead and started patting his head

Sunrise put steve on the stage "steve! Don't barge in there like that" foxy quirked it's eyebrow, glamrock freddy was also confused, lolbit rolled his eyes "well he barged in there while they were uh" sun didn't know how to explain so they did the hand gesture, everyone ooohhh'd but steve still got confused

"But he seemed like he was bleeding! He was so red!" Foxy let out a sigh and grabbed steve "stevie just drop it you'll know whenever" foxy gave steve a kiss on the cheek "fineee" and steve returned the kiss on the cheek

_________________________________________

Hello! This uh took me a while but it was worth it! I hope yall are doing good
(1501 words)