vendi's virginity (smut)

This was requested by TheDarkOne24!

I think vendi said in one episode that he hasn't gotten a vacation in 9 years(?) And that in "TRUE LOVES KISS" episode it his first ever gift so I can probably see him as a virgin? I don't know what happened in canon with him but let's start now s...

I think vendi said in one episode that he hasn't gotten a vacation in 9 years(?) And that in "TRUE LOVES KISS" episode it his first ever gift so I can probably see him as a virgin? I don't know what happened in canon with him but let's start now shall we
_________________________________________

2:20 pm in the afternoon
Dr vendi's pov

Me and bryan have been dating for a while now I get so worried over him sometimes and with the portal powers that he has I don't know how ill live without him when he dies because this is my first ever partner I've ever had...is this feeling common when you're in love with someone?

We got back into my truck from the portal room because I got a call from the scientists to know about the portal more "that was..pointless nothing new" bryan nodded and I gave him a kiss on the lips and I moved back to my sit and started the truck but bryan just asked a question that I thought I'll never hear in my life

"Have you ever had..sex before?" Bryan was looking at me now "n-not really? Never thought of it" I thought hard..

I never really thought of dating until bryan came into my life "dear I am 30 I never really..had a thought of it?"

Bryan had a mixed expression between being confused and understanding? I think and had his hand on his chin, I guess he is thinking.

Then bryan looked at me again and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, my cheeks got red by his next question "would you like to have sex with me?" I coughed again

I didn't start driving yet so we were safe "w-wait here? But-" bryan looked around out of the truck and smirked at me "but nobody really comes here anymore babe"

I thought about it for a moment..he is right but I have no idea how to do this, I scratched my neck because I never done this before "calm down babe, I haven't done it since college" but that's not 9 years!

"Mm..fine!" He put his gloved hand on my lap and pulled my zipper(?) Down i of course jumped because of the sudden touch, I put my hand on his chest to stop him for a moment.

I put the chair down so we could have more room, I nodded my head and he pulled me onto the chair I just pulled down "careful dear" he apologized and freed my cock from my boxers "um- would you like with gloves or no gloves?" I got confused "what's the difference?" He laughed.

"Uh- with no gloves I guess" he nodded and pulled off his gloves and started to rub my cock, after a few minutes of rubbing he took my dick into his mouth! "M-mm.." I started moaning a little bit then he bobbed his head faster and I moaned a lot more and I didn't even notice that i grabbed his hair.

A

fter 2 minutes i felt heat in my body and Bryan pulled away breathing, he swallowed everything? He pulled down his pants and boxers. "Do I have to do what you did? Or?" He shook his head and flipped me so now I'm on my chest. He pulled my pants a little bit more down and I felt him massaging my ass.

It felt nice "there's no lube here so this might hurt a little" I felt something get inserted into my hole and I moaned at the moment, he got untop of me and kissed my neck while moving in me and I continued to moan but then he started going even faster, I hid my face on the chair while moaning

Bryan's pov

I continued fucking him and still being untop of him licking his neck at the same time "you're doing so good~" I praised him, he moaned onto the chair he was on, I wanted to hear him.

So I grabbed his arms and pulled him up, he got startled because of the sudden action, I continued to fuck him "a-ahh! D-dear warn me next tim-" I pulled him into a heated kiss he moaned throughout the kiss.

We had to breath so we parted lips, then we got back into kissing, I of course started to move even faster and deeper into him he parted his lip from me he moaned more "s-slow down!" I slowed down a bit.

I felt myself having to cum "I'm cumming vendi!" "What do you mea- nnnn" he cummed as well on the chair sit, we stayed like this for a while and i kissed his forehead "you did so good babe" he smiled with a tired smile "there's tissues on the left.." I pulled my dick out of his ass and I pat his cheek and grabbed the tissues.

I began to clean the seat and vendi's body a little "you're gonna be okay with me driving?" He nodded and he pulled the seat up, we got our seatbelts on and I started driving.

_________________________________________

Um! This took me some time! Because I had to think a lot of what to write and now
I can take requests at any time!
Goodbye! And have a good day!

(904 words)