the back (smut)

Uh- this was requested by JefferyWoods09
I didn't know what to name this chapter

Uh- this was requested by JefferyWoods09I didn't know what to name this chapter

_________________________________________

Dr vendi's pov
3:33 pm

It was 3 in the afternoon and we were walking to my truck or well Bryan just started to  hug me outside of it "yes dear?" "Mmmhm" I quirked an eyebrow and pulled his chin up "dear?"

He looked at me and I sighed "dear I don't know what you wan-" "fuck me" I almost choked on my spit for a second, I looked at the parking lot to see one car driving out.

I then looked at bryan "on the floor? Where people could see us?" Bryan rolled his eyes and pointed to my truck "in the truck" I sighed and kissed him, he giggled.

I unlocked my truck door and picked him up to the passenger sit sideways and kissed him again, we kissed a few times until I asked for entrance with my tounge and he happily gave in, I explored his mouth while freeing his cock from his pants.

We parted mouths because of course we needed to breath, then I took Bryan's cock and started to suck and lick. I was bobbing my head up and down while he moaned on the sit. I continued until he cummed in my mouth.

I swallowed everything and took his dick out of my mouth and fixed my glasses "warn me next time dear" he nodded, I was catching my breath.

I pinned him by the neck to the seat and pulled his pants to see his hole, I got between his legs and kissed him again. He kissed back while I was getting my pants half off and started to insert a finger and then another finger to stretch his ass. He of course moaned into the kiss.

We pulled our mouths away and I pulled my fingers out, bryan whined but I slid my cock into his hole.

I started to move inside him and hearing his moans made me want to go even faster but I needed to control myself "I love you dear you're doing so good" he was moaning a little more and I just got more faster.

"I l-love y- ah!- you too!" I continued to fuck him and his moans were so beautiful that I got on the seat while i was between his legs and continued to go a bit more fast into his ass.

He was a moaning mess on the seat now, I pulled out but before bryan could whine I slammed back in again and again without stopping.

I eventually flipped him over and just got more faster and he was moaning into the passenger seat, I slammed into him more "v-vendi!" I quickly helped him cum by rubbing his cock with my hand while I pounded into him

I grabbed his ass cheeks and poured all of my load inside of him, I gave him some kisses and grabbed a few tissues from my shirt and I waited until there was no drops left. We panted and breathed. We stayed like this for a while

I quickly realized I would have to clean up the mess that bryan made "bryan dear?" I got closer to him "mmhm?.." I pointed to the mess and he apologized. I told him he didn't have to apologize but he grabbed the tissues and cleaned it up.

I eventually pulled out of him and he moaned a little "for doing so good I'm buying you whatever you want today, okay dear?" I pulled up my pants but cleaned Bryan's lower back "wait anything?" I sighed because I knew where this is going. He pulled his pants up and kissed me and I kissed back.

I got off the passenger seat (where bryan was sitting) and closed his door gently. I had to go the long way to the driver's seat and opened up the door.i kissed Bryan on the forehead and started the car.

_________________________________________

So I didn't know if you wanted it in detail because that's how I do it? Idk if it is but I hope you'll enjoy this

(695 words)