portal friends?

Hello! This was requested by TheDarkOne24

I also wanna explore this idea and maybe expand it like- only bryan and Dylan can see the portal versions of them? Uh- the portal version of vendi, Adrien and so more.

_________________________________________

Warning: lovey dovey portal bryan and version of vendi being gay, cursing?

Bryan's pov
2:23 pm in the afternoon

It has been a strange 2 weeks since I got my portal powers..ever since I talked with molten about...

"Look at what you've done to yourself"

"A human body isn't meant to hold to that sort of thing"

"Your body is not meant to handle it"

"Yes for now bryan!"

"His body will start to break down"

I also started to hallucinate? I'm not sure if that's what it is but we're also missing steve so there's more problems now,

I've also been hearing my voice..? But way deeper and echoy. With big gigantic space wings..and terrifying swirling eyes that sometimes turn to a heart monitor shape pupils. He was also way taller then me and the animatrronics.

And then I saw a version of..Dr vendi?! The ceo..his pupils were red, but I could only see one eye, his hands didn't stop glowing from powers I'm guessing, and he also had small wings.

I'm now currently on the stage with the animatrronics forming a plan to find steve but then again I can still see them.

Let's just call them B and V and they were close to each other, I'm now on my way to dr vendi's office and B started talking.

"If you could just see your potential you would be so fucking powerfu-" V sighed but kissed B "patience you'll have to wait" B growled lowly "UGH fine..."

I sighed as well "yknow I can hear you two right?" I got out of the car to the cooperation tower "I don't care! If you would just listen!-" and I stepped into the elevator to just not listen to his rent

Then I got into the office but I saw B very angry "ill give you a heart attack one day I swear to fuc-" V shut them up with their hand

After I took the charger for the fazwatch I heard the elevator door and hid under the table way to late

"Oh? Bryan?"
He saw me so i got up while I pulled the charger into my pocket
"Oh dr vendi! Wow hey! How's it going?"

V just laughed at how I sounded and looked at dr vendi but then to B

"Uh- great! What were you doing behind my desk?"

While bryan and dr vendi talked V looked B and quirked an eyebrow and B just rolled his eyes "pretty hot for someone who didn't catch on what I was doing" V blushed "you're just lucky"

Then "Oh! I just wanted to see a familiar face vendi!" B sighed "oh~ well hah- I see where this is going..brya-" "you do?"
"Yes there's certain things that employers and business environment that just can't happen..you know and I'm sorry if that takes anything away-"

B just looked at dr vendi "you could've just told me right there that you like me but I guess we had to wait for so long"

V was blushing "what was I supposed to do Mr? I didn't know you needed the charger but this vendi seems very uh in love?"

"Um?" "I d-don't want to make this any less of you know..a great experience for the both of us"

B rolled his eyes "that's a dumb way of confession but alright.."

Bryan was so confused but he just gave him the paperwork of the mall, he looked to the side not following what vendi is saying but at the same time there's these versions of him and vendi here but he can't see them.

"The internet was out at star mall?" I just laughed nervously

B growled in annoyance "that's a dumb fucking li-"

"Ah I see you really wanted to see me didn't you" V shut B's mouth "behave" B eventually backed down and growled in annoyance.

Then bryan started to speak even more not knowing of vendi's flirting attempts

Eventually bryan got out of the office confused really but with the charger in his pocket

I got into my car and drove back to star mall and of course B and V were in the back seat

"You fucking idiot! He was flirting with you!" I blushed suddenly but i shook my head

"Dr vendi is my ceo/boss we can't date"

V face plamed and teleported to the front seat and stared at me "you're very handsome and vendi here thinks so too and why do you think me and B are so close?" Realization hit me.

B laughed from the back "I mean..I haven't dated since I joined this company..he does look handsome and pretty..."

V smiled but then teleported back to the back seat

Few days later
B's pov

Bryan and the animatrronics were now at freddyland but I was with my beloved on one of the buildings "let me see.." my pupils changed and i snapped my fingers.

V was on my lap and giggled a little "he is gonna learn the hard way" I then heard Bryan scream a little and I laughed

"Oh love why don't we pay them a visit?" B growled lowly under his breath "how about we..." B turned V around and grabbed his chin "stay here and let them have their time while...~"

4:34 pm in the afternoon

V was now on me satisfied but I heard bryan screaming Steve's name "Oh for fuck sake!" I growled but V put his hand on me and I quirked an eyebrow "we can do this later love..but let's go see what's going on"

I growled in annoyance but sighed "fine.." Then we teleported to bryan and the animatrronics

________________
_________________________________________

Should  I make this into a separate book about this idea? Can be an au of some sorts?

Just tell me in the comments
(1056 words)