jon looks for bryan and finds him with a boyfriend..?

Hello! This was an idea from MJfnaf's tiktok and this came into my brain,

I don't like the actual Jon this is just the character in the mcfnafverse! Also sorry If Jon is OOC? Idk

Warning!: just Jon, a mild panic attack, also Davis being mentioned

______________________________________________________

Nobody's pov
7:34 pm at night

A brunette and an albino blonde were in the hotel room just cuddling, bryan asked for a day off from his boyfriend who was the ceo.

Which he happily made him take a day off the whole day to get rid of some stress about work, they just wanted to cuddle together

They've been cuddling for 3 hours now...

A certain green haired guy just stomped his way up the stairs to a certain hotel room. He sighed because he looked for bryan everywhere and he wasn't in the portal room surprisingly.

Why was he here? It's quite simple, he was worried but angry too. 'Bryan when I find you'

When he looked inside the hotel room he found bryan "bryan!"

Bryan opened his eyes and fell off of the bed with a loud thud which startled vendi as well who wasn't with his glasses

His glasses were on the night stand next to the bed and reached out to receive them,

bryan only heard the faint light sound and the crickets outside and looked around the room in a panic.

'Bryan'.

"Bryan!" He looked up to see Jon "Dr vendi? Sir What are you doing here?"

As vendi finally received his glasses from the night stand he spoke "first of all do. Not. Scare. Us. Like. That. Again"

Vendi took another second to pause and helped bryan get up "second I got off early today so I got free time"

"That's great! And bryan?" Bryan chuckled nervously because he knows he can't lie to Jon

"I..took a day off?" Jon sighed "just tell me next time"

Bryan didn't really want to tell him EVERYTHING he feels like he is forced to do it but then vendi cut into the conversation?

"Pardon me for inturpting this..talk but why?" Vendi was extremely confused as to why his boyfriend needs to update Jon on everything

Bryan nervously chuckled and had to get reminded of two years ago "well you see..it's kind a lon-" "it is not a long story bryan"

Vendi raised an eyebrow and turned his head to his boyfriend "I don't mind a long story darling"

Jon didn't really listen to the 'darling'  part he just wanted bryan to explain,

"well two years ago in the park me and Jon made a deal(?) with the animatrronics and him, I also had to update him about the park about everything"

Jon crossed his arms and smiled "and it's because I wanted to help you"

Vendi was listening "that's goo-" bryan then stared at Jon "by slapping me across the face too? A couple of times?"

Jon rolled his eyes "yeah so you would come back to your senses!"

Bryan got angry really quickly "how?! by slapping me 5 times?!"

Vendi winded his eyes and inturpted the upcoming argument "excuse m-" but the argument continued and he had to do something before it got worse.

Between the argument he heard bryan say 'you literally made a deal with springtra-'

Vendi clapped his hands loud enough so both of them could hear him and had his stern voice "both of you shut up!"

Bryan and Jon stopped their argument "if you two can't talk like grown adults about this then leave!"

Jon sighed and left the room but stopped at the hallway to make a phone call, bryan also went to leave the room but vendi grabbed his arm.

Bryan got confused "but you sai-" vendi sighed and put his hand on Bryan's cheek "I know what I said, but I am angry that you both decided to have an argument right here"

Bryan put his hand on vendi's hand and looked at him then vendi continued speaking "you remember pat right? I don't want more arguments sweetheart"

Bryan nodded because he does remember pat "yes I know babe.." vendi pat Bryan's cheek gently

Jon then muted Davis and got back into the room

"Wait wait wait you two are fucking dating?! Bryan you know this is illegal right?" Vendi cut into this this time to not have another argument

"We ALREADY told HR, and why are you here still?" Vendi got a bit annoyed because he wanted to be alone with bryan

Jon looked at bryan "well I was talking to Davis in the hallway, and when was this a thing bryan? I'm happy for you bu-"

Bryan sighed "well this happened a few months ago and as vendi said, yes HR knows, and I don't want to have another argument with you so please just leave"

Jon took that as an okay answer "congratulations you too but I'll get to you when you're in the pizzaplex" then he left

Vendi sighed and then kissed bryan on the lips "now..let's go back to what we were doing?"

Bryan nodded and they both got back to cuddling.

____________
_________________________________________

I hope this is good? I'm not sure but I hope all of you like it

(882 words)