🗯️ Movie date!

- Third person p.o.v -

< Summary - Hanni and Minji are going out to the moves for their second date.. >

———

Hanni eagerly awaited Minji's arrival for their second date, her heart fluttering with anticipation.

As Minji pulled up to Hanni's house, she stepped out with a radiant smile, holding a bouquet of vibrant flowers and a box of chocolates.

"Hey, Hanni! These are for you," Minji grinned, handing over the thoughtful gifts.

Hanni's eyes lit up with delight as she accepted the flowers and chocolates. "Oh, Minji, you didn't have to. Thank you so much!" She placed them carefully on a nearby table, her heart warmed by Minji's sweet gesture.

"No problem at all. You deserve it," Minji replied, appreciating the genuine happiness on Hanni's face.

After exchanging a few more words, they set off for the movies. The car ride was filled with laughter and easy conversation, creating a comfortable atmosphere between them.

Minji, being 5'9", comfortably drove while Hanni, at 5'4", enjoyed the view through the passenger seat.

As they reached the theater, Minji insisted on covering the expenses. "Let me get the tickets and snacks, Hanni. It's my treat tonight."

Hanni hesitated for a moment but eventually agreed, "Alright, but you don't have to do that. We can split it."

"Nonsense," Minji chuckled. "Consider it my way of saying I'm really enjoying our time together."

Inside the theater, they found their seats, the excitement building as the lights dimmed.

The movie provided the perfect backdrop for their growing connection, the shared experience deepening their bond.

After the credits rolled, Minji offered Hanni a warm smile. "Did you enjoy the movie?"

Hanni nodded, her eyes reflecting the enjoyment. "It was great, thanks for picking it."

As they strolled out of the theater, Minji kept the conversation flowing. "How about some coffee to wrap up the evening?"

Hanni agreed, and they found a nearby café. With cups of coffee in hand, they continued sharing stories and laughter. The connection between them blossomed with each passing moment.

Later, Minji walked Hanni back to her house, the night air crisp and full of possibility.

As they reached Hanni's doorstep, a comfortable silence settled between them. Minji looked down at Hanni, a gentle smile playing on her lips.

"Thanks for tonight, Hanni. I had a wonderful time," Minji said.

Hanni mirrored Minji's smile, her heart pounding with a mix of happiness and nervous anticipation. "I did too, Minji. It was really special."

Minji gently brushed a strand of hair from Hanni's face, her fingers lingering for a moment.

"There's something I've been wanting to do all night." Leaning in, Minji captured Hanni's lips in a soft and tender kiss.

Hanni felt a rush of emotions as their lips met, the world fading away.

It was a moment they both had been eagerly anticipating, and it surpassed all expectations. As they pulled away, a shared smile illuminated their faces.

"Goodnight, Hanni," Minji whispered.

"Goodnight, Minji," Hanni replied, her heart dancing with newfound joy.

As Minji walked away, Hanni stood on her doorstep, feeling the magic of the night surround her.

Their second date had unfolded like a dream, and the first kiss on Hanni's doorstep marked the beginning of a beautiful journey together.

———