🗯️ Love like you..

- Third person p.o.v. -

< Summary - Minji loves Hanni to bits and much as Hanni loves Minji to bits.. >

———

Minji and Hanni were inseparable. From the bustling hallways to the quiet classrooms, the two moved as one.

Their love for each other was evident in every shared smile, every intertwined hand, and the undeniable fact that Hanni hardly ever sat anywhere else but on Minji's lap.

At 5'9, Minji towered over Hanni's 5'4 frame, but the height difference only seemed to strengthen their connection.

They navigated the high school terrain as a unit, making their presence known in the shared laughter and whispered secrets.

Even during lessons, it was a rare sight to see Hanni without perched comfortably on Minji's lap, as if the chair wasn't quite complete without her there.

Their friend group, consisting of Haerin, Hyein, Danielle, and Ni-ki, had long embraced the adorable quirk in Minji and Hanni's relationship. Teasing banter became a constant backdrop to their interactions.

"Seriously, can't you sit somewhere else for once, Hanni?" Haerin would tease, a playful glint in her eyes.

Hanni would just grin, squeezing Minji's hand a little tighter. "But Minji's lap is the comfiest seat in the house."

The banter continued during lunch breaks and group study sessions. Ni-ki would join in with a mischievous smile. "I bet they even sit like this at home. Hanni, do you need a chair at your own place?"

Danielle would chime in, "I've never seen a lap being claimed so boldly!"

Through the laughter and teasing, Minji and Hanni took it all in stride. Their connection was unshakeable, a beacon of love amidst the teenage chaos.

One day, as the friends gathered in the school courtyard, Minji and Hanni cuddled on a bench, much to the amusement of their companions.

"You two should start a lap-sitting club," Hyein suggested, grinning. "I'm sure it'd be a hit."

Minji chuckled, gently playing with Hanni's hair. "Maybe we'll consider it."

Their love extended beyond the physical closeness.

During late-night conversations at each other's houses, Minji and Hanni would share their dreams, fears, and aspirations. Their friends often witnessed the deep connection the two shared.

"I've never seen a couple so in sync," Danielle admitted one night during a sleepover at Minji's place.

Hanni snuggled into Minji's side, her contentment evident. "It's like we're two halves of the same whole."

As the months passed, the friends became accustomed to Minji and Hanni's endearing quirks. Yet, they couldn't resist the occasional teasing.

"Hey, lovebirds, save some lap space for the rest of us," Haerin joked during a movie night at Ni-ki's house.

The laughter echoed through the room, but Minji and Hanni simply exchanged affectionate glances. Their connection was a source of joy for everyone around them.

One afternoon, as the friends gathered at a local cafe, the topic of Minji and Hanni's constant lap-sitting became the focus of discussion.

"I bet you can't spend a day without sitting on Minji's lap," Haerin challenged Hanni.

Hanni raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk on her face. "Challenge accepted."

The next day at school, as classes progressed, Haerin and the others observed with amused anticipation.

Surprisingly, Hanni managed to resist sitting on Minji's lap throughout the morning. The friends exchanged surprised glances, wondering if Hanni could indeed break the habit.

However, as lunchtime arrived, Hanni couldn't resist any longer. She practically jumped into Minji's lap, earning a round of laughter and cheers from their friends.

"Looks like the challenge was too tough," Ni-ki teased.

Hanni grinned, unapologetic. "I tried, but Minji's lap is my favorite place in the world."

In the end, the friends accepted that Minji and Hanni's love was a unique and beautiful thing.

The constant lap-sitting became a cherished symbol of their unbreakable bond, and the teasing from their friends only added to the warmth of their connection.

And so, the high school days continued with Minji and Hanni, a couple whose love story was written in shared laughter, whispered secrets, and the undeniable comfort of a lap that was always ready to welcome the other half of their whole.

———