🗯️ Sleepy?

Third person p.o.v

Hanni, standing at a petite 5'3", and Minji, a statuesque 5'7", were the embodiment of the charming height difference that marked their love story.

While their disparity in stature could have been a source of teasing or jest, it had instead become a sweet and endearing part of their relationship.

Their cozy home was filled with the everyday moments that made their love story unique. Among these, the comical situations that resulted from their height difference often stood out.

One common occurrence was Hanni often needing Minji's assistance to reach items on the top shelves in their kitchen.

Minji was a graceful and willing helper, her long arms effortlessly retrieving anything Hanni couldn't reach. Hanni often playfully exaggerated her helplessness to enjoy Minji's playful grin and playful banter.

One sunny morning, as Hanni decided to bake cookies, she realized that the flour was just out of her reach on the top shelf.

She gazed up at the unopened bag, a playful pout forming on her lips. "Minji, my flour guardian, would you be so kind as to rescue it for me?"

Minji chuckled warmly, her laughter echoing like wind chimes on a breeze. She gracefully extended her arms, her fingertips easily brushing against the flour as she retrieved it.

"Of course, my vertically-challenged baker," she teased, handing the flour bag to Hanni with a playful wink.

Hanni couldn't resist giggling, and she thanked Minji with a sweet kiss on her cheek, the love between them apparent in every gesture.

But it wasn't just in the kitchen that their height difference added humor and affection to their lives. Hanni had a fond habit of wearing Minji's clothes, particularly her oversized sweaters and shirts.

These garments not only enveloped Hanni's petite frame but also made her look even smaller in comparison to Minji's tall and elegant silhouette.

One relaxed Sunday morning, Minji and Hanni decided to spend the day lounging on the couch, watching their favorite TV shows.

Minji was comfortably ensconced in one of her oversized hoodies. As Hanni eyed it longingly, the urge to borrow it became irresistible.

Hanni decided to slip into the oversized hoodie. It nearly swallowed her whole, with the sleeves rolled up multiple times to reveal her delicate hands.

She entered the living room, twirling playfully, and Minji's eyes lit up in delight. "You look adorable, Hanni," she complimented, her eyes filled with admiration.

Hanni twirled again, a mischievous grin on her face. "Thank you for this fabulous fashion statement," she playfully responded.

Minji joined in the laughter, and they cuddled together on the couch, the hoodie an embodiment of their shared warmth and affection.

Another remarkable aspect of their love story was the contrast in the size of their hands. When they held hands, Minji's were long-fingered, strong, and veiny, while Hanni's were delicate, dainty, and graceful.

Their hands were a perfect reflection of their personalities and how they complemented each other.

On a sunlit afternoon, as they took a leisurely stroll through a nearby park, Minji and Hanni's fingers intertwined. They marveled at the sight of their contrasting hands, a testament to their uniqueness.

Hanni gazed up at Minji with a loving smile. "You know, our hands are like a jigsaw puzzle. They fit perfectly together," she mused, giving Minji's hand a gentle squeeze.

Minji beamed, bending down to place a tender kiss on Hanni's forehead. "They sure do," she replied, the love in her voice evident.

As they continued their leisurely walk through the park, they enjoyed the peacefulness of nature. Their height difference and the contrast in their hands became just a charming part of the beautiful mosaic of their love.

Their love story was painted with these endearing moments, moments that celebrated their height difference but never overshadowed the depth of their connection.

Minji's ability to reach the top shelves, Hanni's love for wearing Minji's oversized clothes, and their contrasting hands were all facets of the unique love they shared.

In the evenings, they would sit on the porch, watching the sunset, as Minji playfully teased Hanni about her height. In response, Hanni would cheekily borrow another one of Minji's sweaters or hoodies, adding to their collection of shared memories.

As they held hands and watched the sky change colors, they knew that the true beauty of their relationship was in the love they had for each other.

Their height difference was just a charming part of the love story they were writing together, one that would continue to be filled with laughter, affection, and countless more shared moments.

And at night, as they lay together in their cozy bed, Minji would often ask Hanni with a gentle smile, "Are you sleepy, baby?" Hanni, snuggled close to her taller love, would reply with a soft "no," even when her eyelids were growing heavy.

In the safety of Minji's arms, Hanni would often drift off to sleep, and Minji would hold her even closer, her long arms creating a protective cocoon around her beloved, cherishing every moment of their unique love story.

———
☁️ Don't forget to press the star if you liked this short [ Fluff ] story ☁️