🗯️ My basketball player

- Third person p.o.v. -

< Summary - Minji is apart of the school's basketball team and they have a tournament.. >

———

The high school gymnasium hummed with the energy of a championship basketball game. The air was thick with tension and excitement as the final showdown unfolded.

Minji, an impressive 5'9" force on the court, dribbled the ball with determination, her eyes scanning the court for opportunities.

The opposing team fought fiercely, but Minji's skill and agility set her apart.

In the midst of the game, Minji's gaze frequently sought out Hanni in the crowd.

Hanni, standing at 5'4", held a vibrant banner aloft, her spirited cheers rising above the cacophony of the gym.

The bond between Minji and Hanni was evident to everyone, adding an extra layer of motivation to Minji's game.

The scoreboard displayed a tight score, heightening the suspense as the game approached its climax.

With every dribble, Minji could feel the weight of the championship resting on her shoulders. As the final minutes ticked away, Minji found herself in a pivotal position.

She expertly navigated through defenders, her focused eyes locked on the hoop. With a swift move, she leaped into the air, releasing the ball in a perfect arc.

The gym fell into a collective hush as the ball sailed through the net, and the buzzer sounded. The crowd erupted into cheers as Minji's teammates rushed to congratulate her.

Amid the jubilation, Minji made eye contact with Hanni, whose face lit up with pride. It was a shared triumph, a culmination of hard work and unwavering support.

As the teams lined up to shake hands, Minji spotted Hanni in the crowd.

Making her way through the jubilant teammates, Minji reached Hanni, who enveloped her in a tight embrace.

"You were incredible out there," Hanni exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with admiration.

Minji, still catching her breath, grinned. "Couldn't have done it without you cheering me on. You're my lucky charm."

Hanni chuckled, "Well, I'll gladly be your lucky charm anytime."

The couple shared a tender moment amidst the celebratory chaos.

Minji's teammates joined in, offering congratulations and reveling in the hard-fought victory. The gymnasium buzzed with a contagious joy.

Feeling a surge of gratitude, Minji turned towards the crowd, raising her hand for attention.

The gym gradually fell into a curious hush as Minji took Hanni's hand, their fingers entwined. With a confident smile, Minji leaned in and planted a heartfelt kiss on Hanni's lips.

The crowd erupted into a mix of cheers and applause, teammates whistling and clapping in good-natured teasing.

Blushing but elated, Hanni embraced the public display of affection. Minji, with a triumphant grin, turned back to the crowd, leading Hanni towards the center of the court.

The victory wasn't just for the team; it was a celebration of the love and support that had fueled Minji's journey.

As the championship banner was raised, Minji and Hanni stood side by side, their intertwined hands a symbol of triumph on both the court and in their hearts.

The gymnasium echoed with cheers, a chorus of celebration that encapsulated not only the victory of a basketball team but also the enduring strength of a loving relationship.

———