35: "my, my, darling, bit obsessive?"

Im at the shops getting the food we will need for the week with Archie. Willys at work and Liana is at school.

"Well, well, well, Cassie Bucket." I hear a sickly voice say from behind me. "Just the whore she always was."
"Its Cassie Wonka now. What do you want, Alex?" I say angrily at my ex-boyfriend. We dated in secondary school. Year 10.
"Whos child is this?" He asks looking at Archie.
"Mine and my husbands." I say proudly.
"Not another hook-up?" He asks trying to annoy me.
"I'm 33, at least im not sad and lonely and feel the need to hook up with anything with a vagina. People makeout in secondary school, I never did anything more, Alex. Piss off." I say to him trying to walk away.
"Who's your husband?"
"Willy Wonka." I say.
"Yeah, right in your fantasies."
"Who's your dad, kid?" He asks Archie.
"Willy Wonka, the amazing chocolatier." Archie says/sings. He obviously listened to the song the puppets did.
"He can't be. He hid in his factory all his life like a sad loner."
Archie says angrily "Talk about my daddy in that way again, I break your arms which hurts cause I had a bruise on my arm a few times and it hurts more than that." Even i was in shock.

"How's John?" Alex asks curiously.
"Got married, he's happy." I say looking at the shelf.
"I knew he got married, the freak, I know when my brother got married."
"Alex, leave John alone. He's happy. Toms a great guy. Kindly piss off. He's happy without you, im happy without you. Go back to whatever hell you came from." I say smiling sarcastically walking off.

"My Mothers a bitch." John says walking in with tears in his eyes. Tom follows on shortly after. "Calls me. I answer and be kind. She just calls me a disgrace and tells me how disappointed she is that I couldn't be straight or 'normal' as she put it. Fucks sake. That woman can piss off." He says breaking down into tears. Tom is quick to hold his husband as he cries. Willy looks at me.
"Oh shit, I forgot my mom wants to have the kids tonight." I say going to get Liana and Archie. She doesn't but I dont really want them to wake up.

"Mom?" I say knocking on the door.
"Yes, Cas, whats up?"
"Can you have Liana and Archie tonight please?" I whisper holding Archies sleeping figure.
"Sure but why?"
"Johns mother called and he's at mine. I don't want to worry these 2."
"Bring John over tomorrow."
"I will, thank you." I say rushing out the door to go back to mine to comfort John.

"Cassie." He says before falling into my arms.
"Ignore that stupid woman, she's a piece of shit who doesn't deserve you as a son."
"When did you start seeing Alex again?" He says still hugging me.
"I didnt, he saw me in the shop and decided to be an asshole."
"Whos Alex?" Willy asks walking in with 4 hot chocolates.
"I'm going to need alcohol if we are going to have this conversation." I say.
"My older brother but Cassies ex-boyfriend from secondary school." John explains. I look for alcohol but there is none. "I don't really know why they broke up actually. All I know is Alex hated when Cassie came round and Cassie tried not to come round."
"I refused to sleep with him, you all happy." I say angrily. "We started making out but he wanted to do more while I didn't. I punched him in the jaw to stop him, even though I fought against him because I didnt want to do it. I was scared he was going to force me into something so I ended it."
"I'm sorry, I didnt know."
"Dont worry about it." I say to him shaking my head.
Willy wraps his arms around me protectively.
"My familys a bitch." John shouts.
"I agree." I shout back. John hugs me and I hug him back. Tom joins wrapping his arms around his husband while my husband wraps his arms around me. We sit like this for a while. Enjoying each others presence.

Once we break apart I say "Mom invited you over, If you wanted to go."
"I can go see Mom?" John asks.
"Your always welcome." I say smiling at John's happy face at seeing my mom again.
"I would love to go see her." He says.

"John, let's go out." I say. "Put your shoes on." I throw his shoes at him. He puts them on quickly.
Willy and Tom put their shoes on, both curious as to where we are going.
I lead them to the field John took me to, where we looked at the stars.
"This is where I took John on our second date." Tom says smiling.
"That was a date with Tom!" I say shocked.
"Yeah." John says happily wrapping his arms around his husband.
"I knew you two had been dating a while but I didn't realise you were seeing each other back then."
"Well, we were. Now I get to call this man my partner for life so I'm happy." John says as we all sit on the blanket Willy layed out.

We layed in the field for a few hours, happily chatting about what's going on in our lives. Soon we decide we just get back and sleep.

Once we arrive home, John and Tom share the sofa bed so they don't have to go home. Which meant I had to set said sofa bed up.

The next morning we are all in the Bucket house.
"Daddy, Mommy." My 2 kids shouts before hugging me and Willy.

"Mommy?" Liana says to me getting my attention away from the newspaper in my hand.
"Why is your old room filled with newspaper articles about daddy?"
As soon as she asks this question, Willy gives me the most confused look ever. I try everything in my power to try and stop him from running into my old room but he does. He then sees what an obsessed mess I was and to be honest still am now.
"My, my, darling. Bit obsessive." He whispers into my ear, his lips touching my ear. I almost shiver at the contact.
"In my defence, it was from when I was like 12 and most of it is Charlies." I reply trying to blame Charlie.
"Cassie, dont even try to blame your brother." Dad shouts up the stairs. "We all know those were your newspaper articles."
"Dad!" I shout groaning at my father who is only feeding into Willy's ego.
Suddenly, I get pulled into a kiss which starts as a sweet and short one but quickly gets heated when I get pushed down onto the bed with Willys arm wrapped around my waist. The kiss gets rougher.
"Fuck, we should probably stop." I say after we part. Willy just shakes his head cutely and kisses me again, this one being a more loving kiss. His tongue brushes against my bottom lip as a request for access into my mouth which I grant. We part and Willy starts kissing my neck.
"Kids, downstairs." I whisper to him which causes him to stop and just pepper kisses on my lips sweetly. I then hear someone walk up the stairs and moms voice.

"When I get up these stairs, I want the two of you to not be kissing. Do you understand me?" Mom says walking up the stairs. We quickly pull apart from the kiss and sit on my old bed innocently.

We both smile innocently at my Mom who just shakes her head in amusement.
"Downstairs the both of you." She demands lightly with a smile on her face. We smile at each other before racing downstairs for breakfast.

We all have breakfast in my old home. We all laughed and smiled more than we ever have. We were all happy it was peaceful.