Epilogue

3rd person POV:
And everything is happy. Cassie Wonka has a loving husband and 2 adorable children. Cassie got the family she wanted. She got the life she always dreamed for.
Liana was leaving secondary school today which only made Cassie feel old.

"My baby girl is leaving secondary school. Im so old." Cassie says crying into her daughters shoulders. Poor 16 year old Liana is embrassed by her mothers actions.
"Mom its alright, you may be old but dads older." Liana says pointing at her father.
"Well, I feel offended." He says smiling at his daughter.
"Mom, where my tie." A 14 year old Archie asks.
"Should be in your sock drawer." She answers going to help her son find the missing tie.

"I'm so proud of you." Willy says to his daughter while hugging her tightly. Liana smiles in her fathers embrace.

Then John bursts in.
"Liana hasn't gone to school yet has she." When he sees her he sighs in relief. "Thank god, well done for finishing school with little to no detentions kiddo." He praises wrapping his arm around his shoulder. Cassie then walks in to see her best friend.
"Of course Johns here." She says rolling her eyes.

Once the kids are dropped off to their last day of school, Cassie and Willy are sitting on the sofa.
"What you thinking about?" She asks her husband.
"Just how amazing everything is." He smiles as he answered.

A/n: and thats the end everyone. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you all for everything. I am currently #1 in Willywonka which is absolutely insane. Thank you all so much, none of this could happen without you lot. Enjoy your day, afternoon, morning, evening,