18: "Its just Charlie left."

"On with the tour." Mr Wonka says before leading me and Charlie out of the television room. The computers power down and the room becomes dark "Come on theres still so much left to see."
"Now how many children are left?" Willy asks taking his glasses off and turning around to face us.
"Well, its just Charlie left." I say also taking my glasses off. I grab the ones off Charlies face as well. Willy stands there wide-eyed at Charlie.
"You mean, your the only one."
"I mean, I am here to."
"Of course you are, darling but what happened to the others?" Me and Charlie dont answer.
"My dear boy, that means you've won. Oh I do congratulate you, I really do." Willy says shaking Charlies hand happily. "I'm absolutely delighted. I had a hunch right from the beginning, you know. Well done." Still shaking Charlie's hand.

"Well we mustn't dilly or dally. Because we have an enormous number of things to do before the days out. But lucky for us, we have the great glass elevator to speed things along." Then Wonka turns around and crashes into said elevator. He falls to the floor. Me and Charlie look at each other. Im trying not to laugh and Charlie looks concerned.
"Speed things along." He repeats. "Come on."
I follow him, grabbing Charlies hand.

"Up and out? What kind of room is that?" Charlie asks. He must of got some more confidence now the other children have gone.
"Hold on." Willy says. "My goodness, We'll need to move much faster or else we will never break through!"
"Through what?" Charlie asks.
"I've been longing to press that button for years! Well here we go, up and out!" Willy says.
"Holy shit- do you really mean?" I ask.
"Yes I do."
"But its made of glass, we'll be smashed into a million pieces. Dear lord im very sorry for everything I've ever done till now. Im sorry I filled Charlie's socks with water once."
"That was you?"
"Yeah, im sorry Charlie."
I grab onto Charlie and hold him close to my body.

"Nope, nope, nope." I repeat over and over as we drop.
"Its alright, my dear." Willy whispers into my ear.
We then stop before we can hit the ground.
"That isn't fun, never do that again."

We then see all the kids walk out of the chocolate factory.

Augustus is covered in chocolate. Nothing a good bath cant fix. Hopefully no real trauma there.

Then I see Violet who is still blue. But she seems happy doing different acrobatic tricks. I smile at the girl who looks happy with her new flexibility as much as she's a brat, it seemed to be her mothers fault. We had a lot of jokes throughout the day. She was a nice person if you spoke to her kindly. But being blue still she may experience a bit of bullying.

After, Violet i see Veruca and Mr Salt both covered in rubbish. Nothing a good ol' shower won't fix. Veruca didn't have it as bad as the other kids. Even though I found her the worst.
Veruca looks up to the glass elevator. I bet she's asking for one because that child can never learn a lesson.

And then I see Mike. I feel bad for the kid. He's now very tall and very skinny. He's paper thin. That kids gonna have to sit through a lot of therapy before feeling just a bit alright.

Theres a lot of cameras waiting for the children at the exit which must make them feel worse.

"Where do you live?" I hear Willy ask.
"Over there. That little house." Charlie answers pointing at our lovely little home.