22: "Holy shit, i look good, Bitch."

I'm reading a book called 'maze runner' when Charlie comes bursting in after his day working.
"Cassie's got a date, Cassie's got a date." He says loudly.
"Yes, alright, Charlie. Glad the whole world knows."
"Wait. As if you have a date tonight and didnt tell me." John says. "What time?"
"Willy's getting me at 8." I say.
"Shit, that only gives us an 1 hour and a half to get you ready." John says grabbing my hand and dragging me up to my room.

"Sit." He demands. I sit down. John has done my makeup many times and I always look good so I trust him. "Let me run and get the supplies from my house. Pick a couple outfits and I will help you pick."

I pick out a couple of outfits.
"Gods sake, Cassie. You have awful fashion sense." John complains.
"What do you mean?" I say looking over the outfit choices. I had a pair of blue jeans with a white top and John's oversized leather jacket. I then look over to the purple dress I had given to me.
"Wheres the coat Wonka gave you?" John asks.
I grab it out and hand it to him. It was a burgundy red colour.
"Right." John says and start putting stuff away and grabbing other stuff out. In the end he went with a white long sleeve t shirt with a black spaghetti strap over the top. He then said to put boots on and the coat.
"Will he want me wearing his coat though?" I ask.
"Yes." John says nodding.

I get changed into those clothes.
"Sit." John demands. He then starts to do my makeup. "Swivel." John demands after doing my makeup. I do so and he does my hair.
"Holy shit, I look good, bitch." I say. "Thanks."
"No problem. Go get him, girl." Its currently 7.50 so I have 10 minutes till he turns up.

I go downstairs.
"Cassie, You look gorgeous." Mom says hugging me.
"I know she does, I did her hair and makeup." I hear John say.
"Have fun, sweetheart. Don't do anything stupid." Dad says hugging me once I break the hug with Mom.

We hear a knock on the door.
"Hello, Willy."
"Hello, Cassie. Shall we get going?"
"Sure. Bye guys." I hear a bunch of 'goodbyes' and 'good lucks' before I leave.
"This is your coat, by the way." I say taking it off.
"Keep it, looks better on you anyway." He says.

Then I see the great glass elevator in the middle of the chocolate room.
"You know, as clever as this machine is, most people use cars."
"I'm not most people, my dear."
"Very true." I say getting into the elevator. The elevator then takes us to a garden room.

"We were supposed to go here during the tour but the other children stopped that from happening." He says guiding me in.
"Woah, its beautiful." I say looking around.
"Just like you, darling."
"That was so 2015 Wattpad. Im not even lying." I laugh.
"What?" He says confused.
"Wattpad is an app where people write but don't like make books. In like 2015, in all the romance books the woman would always say "its beautiful." And the guy would always say "like you." I explain.
"Oh right. I have food." He says excitedly.
"Ooo, yay, I love food." I say clapping excitedly. We both sit down in the blanket that has been layed out on the field in the garden room.
"Is this grass edible?" I ask picking up a piece of grass.
"Of course it is." He replies.

"What was your time at school like?" I ask putting a strawberry into my mouth. At the moment we are talking about our favourite school memories. He then stops and has flashbacks again. I pull him back into reality by kissing him softly on the lips. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked." I whisper.
"Its alright, just that I got picked on alot at school. Its horrible to remember." He whispers back. We stare into each others eyes. It quickly becomes a contest. Neither of us are backing down. We both stare.
"Theres no way your winning this, my dear."
"No, im sure I will, my love." I say back. He starts tickling my thigh. "Cheater." I say still staring. He continues, his fingers getting higher up my leg.
"I'm being smart, my dear. Distractions."
I dont stop staring. He hand tickles my stomach and I've lost. Is start laughing and I close my eyes.
"Nooooo." I say dramatically before falling and lying on my back.
"Its alright, my dear. We all knew I was better than you anyway." He says standing up. He gives me a hand.
Willy looks back at me. "I love you, Cassie Bucket." He says softly.
"I love you too, Willy Wonka." I reply softly bringing him in to kiss me but it gets a bit heated. Willy wraps his arm around my waist while I put my arms around his neck both of us trying to be closer to each other which isn't really that possible. He swipes his tongue over my bottom lip asking for access which I allow. Once we break away, I kiss his jawline, then his neck and his collarbone gently. He pulls my head back and lean our foreheads together. We sit there in silence thinking about what just went on. I close my eyes and smile. I lean my head against his shoulder and sigh happily.

We hold hands as he guides me around the factory.
"The nut room?" I ask as we stand infront of the nut rooms door.
"Yeah, i noticed you made friends with the leader squirrel." He smiles.
"Oh, yeah. They are very nice squirrels."

I then see the squirrel i became friends with run up to me.
"Hi, buddy." I say before putting my hand infront of its nose. It pushes its nose against my hand and I start stroking it.
"Do they have names?" I ask.
Willy puts his arm around my waist and leans that hand against the rail. "No, you can name them."
"Really?" I ask smiling.
"Hand me a list when you have thought of names for all 75 of them. They have a number tag. On the paper write like 1. And then the name." Willy says.
"Will do." The squirrel jumps down to its friends.

"We have one last stop. Come on." He says happily before grabbing my hand and dragging me along.
"Where are we going?"
"My house."
"How come?"
"Well, in a few months you might be able to move in with me." He whispers before saying in a normal tone. "I also trust your opinion with decorating. I need help."

We reach his house and it is beautiful. Definitely has the chocolate smell you would expect. I run and jump on the sofa thats set infront of a massive tv. This is brilliant.
"Come on, let's watch a movie." I say ushering him over. He sits down and I place my head on his shoulder. He puts his arm around my shoulder.

10 minutes later we are on Netflix trying to decide on a movie.
"Nah that movies shit." I say.
"How would you know?" He replies smirking at me.
"I've watched it at John's. John has Netflix." I say in a duh tone.

"Whats that 50 shades of grey thing?" Willy says.
"I don't think we should watch it."
"Why?"
"Well you see from what I've heard its got a lot of sex in. Im just not comfortable watching that." I say.
"Alright, school of rock?" Willy suggests looking at the tv.
"Ooo yay I love that movie." And finally we have got a movie on.
Best first date.