10: "Loompaland."

Me and Mr Wonka continue to have a conversation until one of the brats, sorry, one of the children say something. When Veruca says this we all gather to the riverbank to see the little men do the work.
"Daddy! Look over there, over by that waterfall. What is it Its? Its a little person!"
"Theres 2 of them." Mrs Beauregarde states.
"Theres more than 2." Mr Teavee trails off.
I then look to the little people. They are digging into some dirt which I guess is like powdered chocolate or something. Then a spiral of questions come from the group.
"Where do they come from?"
"Who are they?"
"Are they real people?"
"Of course they're real people, they are oompa loompas." Mr Wonka says answering Mike's and Charlie's questions. But while answering the questions he is also defending the little people, The Oompa Loompas.
Mr Salt being the posh man he is questions the wacky name. "Oompa Loompas?"
"Imported direct from Loompaland."
"Now I've heard everything." I mutter.
"Theres no such place." Mr Teavee mutters matter-of-factly.
"What?" Mr Wonka asks quite angrily but isn't trying to snap.
"Mr Wonka, i teach high school geography, and im here to tell you that." Mr Teavee justifies only to get cut off by Mr Wonka.
"Well then you'll know all about it and what a terrible country it is.

"The whole place is nothing but thick jungles infested with the most dangerous beasts in the entire world. Vermicious Knids and Snozzwangers, and those terribly horrific Whangdoodles. I went to Loompaland looking for exotic new flavours for candy. Instead, I found the Oompa Loompas. They lived in treehouses to escape from the feirce creatures who lived below. The Oompa Loompas ate nothing but green caterpillars, which taste revolting. They kept looking for things to mash up with the caterpillars to make them taste better. Red Beetles, the bark of the bong bong tree, all of them beastly but not quite so beastly as the caterpillars. But the food they longed for the most was the cocoa bean. An Oompa Loompa was lucky if they found 3 or 4 beans a year but oh, how they craved them. All they'd ever think about was cocoa beans. Now, the cocoa bean happens to be the thing from which chocolate is made so I told the chief 'come live in my factory, you can have all the cocoa beans you want. I will even pay your wages in cocoa beans, if you wish'.

"They are such wonderful workers. I feel I must want you, however, that they are very mischievous. Always making jokes."

"The god of mischief always played jokes and yall loved him." I whisper to Charlie who is standing infront of me.
"Loki is an icon. Thats what you always say anyway. I don't see the appeal." Charlie whispers to me.
"Charlies learning about the wonders of the mcu, im so proud."

When Mrs Gloop shouts, I grab onto Charlie's shoulders keeping him close to me.