31: "How are baby's made?"

7 years later...
"Liana, Archie be careful of the river." I shout to my kids as they run around the chocolate room.
Liana is now 7 years old.
Archie is 5 years old.

Im glad to be out of the baby phases, those killed me. Now they are just children who run around and fall over. Both of them have a lot of knowledge about chocolate and science, wonder where the got that.

"When's daddy getting back?" Archie asks jumping into my lap.
"When he fixes the chewing gum." I reply.
"Tell us the story about the chewing gum girl again." Liana asks jumping into my lap as well. I put one arm around Archie and my other around Liana.
I go on and tell them the tale about Violet.
"She blew up, like a blueberry because she didn't listen when we told her not to eat it. Which is why its very important to listen to me and daddy, okay?"
They both instantly nod, not wanting to be a blueberry. They both run off to go play again. They both like to do cartwheels in the field.

Then I hear Liana shout "Uncle John!" I turn around and both my children are hugging John.
"Hiya." I say walking over.
"How does it feel to be a milf, Cas." John asks side hugging me.
"Hell no, im old." Another thing I cant swear anymore. I don't want that language being said by Liana or Archie.
"I'm the same age, thanks." John says rolling his eyes. I then see John's boyfriend, Thomas, walk in.
"Hiya, Tom. Good to see you again." I say hugging him.
"Tommy!" Archie shouts jumping at Tom. Luckily Tom catches him and hugs him.
"Good to see you little man." Tom says ruffling Archies hair.

"Daddy!" Liana then says running towards her father.
"Hello, cocoa bean how are you on the fine evening?" He says picking Liana up and spinning her around causing her to laugh. Archie then runs over as well. Liana gets out down and Archies gets lifted up. "How are you today, gummy bear." Even now 5 years after Archie being born and 7 years after Liana being born, he still calls them the nicknames they had before being born.
"How's my lovely wife?" He says wrapping his arms around my waist, I respond by putting my hands around his neck.
"I am very well thank you, how is my wonderful husband?" I reply.
"Amazing now I'm here with my family."
"Ewww." I hear Liana and Archie, I turn around to see Thomas and John making out. I laugh as the 'ew' causes the couple to break apart.

"Mr Wonka, what do you want done with the new recipe for the chewing gum?" An 18 year old Charlie says.
"I'll put it in my safe later." Willy replies. Charlie hands over the piece of paper and Willy stuffs it in his pocket.
"Its finished now I take it?" I ask.
"Yes, think Violet will be up to trying it?" He asks jokingly.
"That girl will stay away from chewing gum for the rest of her life, I know it." I still call Mike and Violet just to see how they are doing. They call me, its like them old friends you don't see anymore.

"Violet nearly exploded." Liana says using her arms to describe it to us.
"Why didn't anything happen to uncle Charlie?" Archie asks pointing at Charlie.
"I wasn't greedy or felt the need to be the best or need everything or feel the need to be the smartest in the room." Charlie says picking him up.
"We all knew Mike was the smartest in the room though." I say defending Mike even though he wasn't here.
"Your husband is standing right here." Willy says pointing at himself.
"You were equally as smart. Mike was more intelligent in the physics area while you are in the chemistry area. Theres a difference." I say now trying to defend myself.

We are now sitting in my house, by we I mean Willy, me, Liana and Archie. Im trying to get Archie into the shower.

"Its not cool to shower, mommy." He whines.
"Its not cool to smell. Get your butt in the shower." I say.
"Daddy. Tell mommy she's wrong." Archie whines to his father.
"Mommy's are never wrong, I learnt that one the hard way." He says almost shuddering at the memory.

Flashback:
I'm 26 again. We are playing teamed monopoly. Im teamed with Willy and John is teamed with Tom.
"We have to the red set, we should buy all the houses we can now." I say.
"We need to save incase we land on them." Willy argues.
"They haven't got any sets we have the advantage if we buy more houses now." I argue back.

Later on in the game. Willy didn't buy the houses for the red set. John and Tom bought hotels onto the green set. Me and Willy lost.
"I told you, if we put houses on we could've bankrupt them 30 minutes ago." I say angrily before storming off.

It took Willy 3 days before I spoke to him again. Many bribes as well. It took 5 chocolate bars and 3 cuddles before I spoke again. During those cuddles I got kisses as well. I was a very happy Cassie.

"If you just listened, im the master of monopoly." I say.
"Of course you are, darling. Archie go in the shower." Willy says.
"Fine, I have such boring parents." He says groaning and getting into the shower.

_______________________________________

"Daddy?" I hear Liana say.
"Yes, cocoa bean?" I reply.
"How are babys made?" Liana asks. I hear Willy cough and practically choke.
"Maybe you should ask your mom." He says.
"Mommy?" Liana asks me walking into the kitchen.
"Yes, baby?" I ask knowing exactly what she's going to ask.
"How are babys made?" She asks.
"When 2 people love each other and they are ready to be a mommy and a daddy, they go to see a wizard which gives the mommy a magic seed which makes the baby grow inside the stomach of the mommy." I say. That was exactly what my mom said to me when I asked that question.
"Oh, that makes sense." She then runs off to go watch TV and an impressed husband walks in.
"How-?" Willy asks.
"Its what my mom said to me. Once I realised what actually happens I asked my mom to tell it me again so I can tell my kids in the future if they ever ask." I say continuing to clean the worktops.
"Very smart, well done, my dear." He says kissing the back of my head.