32: "Are you famous?"

Trying to go clothes shopping with Willy Wonka and 2 kids isn't ideal. Every shop we enter it was
"Mommy, im bored."
"Darling, its not my place to say but its a boring colour."

All im trying to do is get everyone holiday clothes. Why is that so hard. We enter the next shop we see doing clothes.
"Liana, its another shop!" I hear Archie whisper. Liana nods.

"We won't go on holiday then or even better you can wear all your winter clothes in 25°c weather." I say getting quite annoyed.
"Sorry, mommy. We will shut up." They both say.
Luckily in this shop I manage to get Liana most of her required summer outfits and a swimming costume, I get Archie some shorts and swimming shorts, Willy refuses to get anything that isn't already in his wardrobe so I can't get him anything. I've already got most of my stuff so I'm not really looking. Me, John and Tom went the other day for mine, for guys they have great style.

We are going to London in 2 weeks and im trying to make sure we have everything. I've heard the weather changes quite quickly so i need to make sure they have warm stuff in case it rains.
_______________________________________

2 weeks later...
"The suitcases are in the car." Willy says passing me in the hallway of the house.
"This stupid ipad won't turn on." I say still pressing the button. I hand it to Willy who it turns on for immediately.
"Now I look like an idiot." I say.
"What snacks do we need?" I hear Willy shout.
"The rice cakes, juice bottles out of the fridge, you can add a few chocolate bars." I shout back.
He hands the bag full of snacks.
"Thank you." I say kissing his cheek.
"You missed." He says pointing at his lips. I then kiss his lips softly.
"Have we got everything?" I ask.
"Yeah." Willy shouts back.

After a while we are actually on the road driving to the airport. This drive will take us about 3 hours cause that's where the nearest airport is.

Once we get to the airport the chaos begins.
"Liana don't slap your brother." I hear Willy say as I'm sorting the tickets out.
"Archie don't shove your sister." He then tells of Archie.
"Darling, help me." He begs to me whispering it in my ear.
"One second." I whisper back. Once I've sorted out the tickets.

"Who started it?" I ask the 2 children infront of me. The both point to each other.
"We don't raise hands at each other. We don't hurt each other, do you understand?" I say sternly. The both nod quickly.
"Good to know im the scary parent. Your just candy floss. Can't raise your voice." I whisper.
"Candyfloss? Was that your way of tricking me into agreeing with you? I can raise my voice." He says staring at me.
"Of course you can, my love." I say tapping his shoulder before walking over to the kids.
Liana grabs her fathers hand and Archie grabs my hand.

"Daddy?" Archie asks.
"Yes, gummy bear?" This nickname got quite a few stares.
"Are you famous?" He asks softly.
"Why do you say that?" Willy asks pulling Archie into his lap.
"I saw people taking photos of you and then run off." Archie says pointing over to another camera person.
"For fucks sake." I mutter.
"So much for family holiday." Willy says.

"Mommy, daddy says you shouldn't use language like that. Swearing is bad." Liana says telling me off.
"I'm very sorry for swearing." I apologise. She gives a firm nod believing shes right.

"Aww look at him." I say when I see that Archie has fallen asleep in his fathers lap.
"Love you, kiddo." I whisper before kissing the top of his head.
"Shush, you will wake him up." Willy whispers and I put my hands up in mock surrender.

Liana sits with her ipad in her hand watching a movie. Her headphones are in meaning nobody else can hear the sound.

"This is chaos." I whisper to my husband.
"Yeah. Never again." He whispers back to me.
_______________________________________

Soon, we board the airplane. Then it takes off.
"Mommy, look at the clouds." Archie says staring out the window. "Liana look." He says to his sister who honestly couldn't care less. The only interesting thing was shrek playing on her ipad.
"We have chocolate right?" I say reaching over for the bag.
"Yeah, here." Willy hands me over the chocolate.
"Thanks." I split a bit off for Archie and Liana to have some while I have the rest.

"Excuse me, Mr Wonka. Would it be alright if I take a photo with you? I'm a big fan of yours." A girl asks coming up to us.
"Of course." Willy says as kindly as possible.

"This is going to be a long holiday if that keeps happening." I say laughing lightly.
_______________________________________

Soon we land in London. Thank god for that.

"Daddy, what are you famous for?" Liana asks Willy.
"I make chocolate and it sells all over the world." He says proudly wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"You make Wonka chocolate?!" Archie says amazed.
"Yes, gummy bear." Archie and Lianas jaws drop.
"No way." "Thats so cool." They both say at the same time.
"Thats why we always have it in the house." Archie says almost like he's linking things together.
"We live in a chocolate factory." I say to the kids.
"I thought that was water with food colouring because you always told me not to go near it."
"No, that is a chocolate River."
"So the stories about the kids are true?" Liana asks in shock. "I thought those were your attempts to make us behave."
"They did actually happen, yes." I say as we walk out of the airport. "Though, they have worked at making you behave."