Resturant

Georginas pov:

We got into his house and he placed me down so i could stand. "My room?" He smirked. I giggled "oh tom you're so desperate"

His smirk still remained on his face "that wasn't a no..". I smirk "it wasn't a yes..". He let out a huff "dang it". I laugh again. "Okay fine.." i blush. "Yess!" He mumbles to himself. We walk up the long spiral stairs and get to his bedroom. He closes the door and sits on his bed and sighs, looking around his room that he hasn't seen in ages. I sit next to him and obviously he grabs my waist and makes me sit on his lap. I giggle and cover my face. He pushes my hands off my face and smiles "don't cover that gorgeous face".

Then toms door swings open, we both move our heads towards the door. Bill comes in with a big smile on his face "guys! Somebody's here!!!" He says while jumping up and down. I smile and instantly get off of tom and run down the stairs. I squeal so loud when i see who it is. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! ANGELINAA!!!!!!!" i run up to her and hug her so tight "ah okay okay Georgina, my body is gonna explode!" She laughs. Tom then appears. "Ah, Angelina! You have grown so much!" He says while messing her hair up. She laughs "gosh tom you sound like an old man, you're only 17!".

————————————— time skip

After a while of talking with Angelina, Gustav walks in and says "hey guys i cant be bothered cooking tonight, want to go to a restaurant?". Georg jumps out of his seat and says "yes! 100%. Im gonna go find an outfit!". I giggle and tom looks at me and whispers in my ear,

"How about you wear one of your pretty little dresses..we will definitely be going to a fancy restaurant" he smirks. I look at him and smirk back "fine! If you're so desperate.." i say,everyone agrees on going so Tom and me go to his room, Georg and Gustav go to their rooms and bill runs to his. I search through my suitcase to see if i have a dress "ugh dang it, i dont have any dresses here im gonna have to run to mine to grab one. I'll be back babe!" I say to tom.

Toms pov:

After 10 minutes she finally comes back. I look at
Her, "seriously, what took so long?" I say. She huffs and says "i didnt know which one was the best, so i brought 3 and you have to pick"

The dress options:

After she tried them all on i decided i liked the 3rd option

After she tried them all on i decided i liked the 3rd option. She also added a leather jacket and knee high boots to the outfit (sorry if the outfit choice is bad). i just decided to wear one of my best suits.

After a while Georgina was all ready to go and so was i. I went to check on Georg, Gustav and Angelina and they were all ready. I went to bill and he was just finishing up straightening his hair. He was wearing his black jeans and a black t-shirt on that had a skull on it. After bill was done we finally left. Since there was too many
Of us to fit in one car, bill,me and georgina went in my car and Gustav,Georg and Angelina went in Georg's car.

————————————————————————
A/n:

HEY GUYS OH MY FUCKING GOD I HAVENT POSTED IN SOOOOO LONGGG. I KNOW THIS ONE IS SHORT BUT IVE HAD SUCH BAD WRITERS BLOCK. PLEASE GO FOLLOW MY TIKTOK IF
YOU HAVENT ALREADY. ITS THE SAME AS MY WATTPAD USER. LOVE
YOUUUUU GUYSSS 😘😍❤️