Flashbacks

Georginas pov:

"And thats what happened" i finished explaining..

Tom looked shocked and he had tears filled in his eyes. He was speechless. He then gave me a big hug and i felt a tear drop onto my shoulder. "Im so sorry this had to happen to you my love. You didn't deserve that." he said tearfully. I wiped his tears with my thumbs and looked into his eyes "its okay. you found me, I'm here and I'm okay now. And we will get everything sorted out" i say, trying to at least comfort him.

————————

The band finished their concert and i waited at the back for them to walk off stage. Once they walked off bill ran over and gave me a big hug "georginaaaa". I smiled "hey bill".  "You okay?" He looked at me, his head tilted slightly with his cute smile. "Yeah i think im fine.." i lied.

After the other left to go pack up to leave, tom walked up to me and moved a stray strand of  hair out of my face and looked at me. "You okay?" He knew bill already asked me that but he knew something wasn't right. "Yeah yeah im fine" i lied again.

He looked like he knew i was lying. But he shook the feeling off and hugged me. "Okay Prinzessin, just so you know we are getting ready to go back to the hotel now." He smiled. I nodded my head and said "okay, ill grab my stuff".

————————

we started walking onto the tourbus to go to back to the hotel and we put all our bags in the mini storage room in the bus. I was super tired so i walked to the back like i always do and i sat down and rested my head on the table. I began to slowly asleep until i heard footsteps and i quickly looked up. "Hey, hey dont worry its just me love" tom said. I sighed in relief, "hey, im pretty tired sorry". He looked at me and sat down next to me and patted his chest "here, place your head here. It will be more comfy then the table" he chuckled quietly. I smiled and gently placed my head onto his chest and began to slowly fall asleep.

———————————

As i was sleeping i began to get a nightmare

That corridor..
That closet...
Legs tied..
Mouth shut..
Body shaking..
Bella and josh laughing..
No air to breathe..

BREATHE,BREATHE, BREATHE,BREATHE!

I then suddenly woke up...

"Woah georgina what happend? You were breathing like crazy and sweating..bad dream?" Tom said, looking concerned.

He was correct, i was out of breath and sweaty..

"Sorry, uhm- bad dream" i said, my hand on my forehead.

A/n: heyy i finally posted! Sorry about this being short, huge writers block. Im going to start naming the chapters bc i like that better. Haven't  looked through so sorry for mistakes.Love you all! 🩷