Start

Georginas pov:

I was backstage watching the band play their last song. It was "wo sind eure Hände" one of my favourites. My eyes moved from Bill, to Gustav, to Georg and then to Tom. I saw toms fingers move along the black and
White electric guitar and all the girls in the crowd screaming and squealing with their signs. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I then carried on watching bill sing. God his voice was just so good. Im so proud of them. All of them. 2 years ago they were only just starting and released "Durch den monsoon". They have gotten so far and Im proud.

After a few Minutes they finish the song.bill says in the mic while out of breath and sweaty "thank you for coming! You all are amazing!" In his thick german accent. They all begin to walk off stage,waving at all the fans. "You did so great!" I say, running over to the band and hugging them all. They all are sweaty but at this point i don't care. "Thank youu Georginaa!" Bill says. "Thanks!" Georg and Gustav say. "Thank you" tom says. I smile at them all. Me and Bill jumping Up and down as i congratulate Him. After a few minutes we all walk back into the tourbus so we can go back to the hotel. We all sit on some seats and wait till the tourbus starts Moving.

_______________________________
Heyyy! Sorry this is really short and
Boring and im not very good at
This. Hope you like it! Also we are in Germany for this tour!