Biggest fear

(TW)

Bills pov:

I saw it...

I saw them kiss. I can't believe it. Why didn't tom tell me they were together. Tom tells me everything..right? We are twins and we are brothers. We tell each-other everything. Maybes theres something going on, ill try talk to him. I had a crush on Georgina. But i left it too late....

Toms pov:

Me and Georgina had so much fun. I was clearly drunk. I kissed her and oh my god it felt amazing. To finally show her how much i love her. It felt good. But, I hope nobody caught it on camera or saw it though. Otherwise we will end up all over the news and tv. Georginas biggest fear..

Georginas pov:

Tom kissed me! Whattt! Im not gonna lie it felt good, but i really hope we don't end
Up in the news or something. Anyway he's the best boyfriend I've ever had. And he's mine!

—————————

We arrived back home in 2 separate taxis. Me,bill and tom in one. And Gustav and Georg in another. When we arrived back at the hotel and walked into the lobby, Georg stared at me sort of disappointed. Looking me up and down. He didn't get drunk, he drunk only a few drinks so he was the most sober out of all of us. He was basically looking after us.

He then walked over to me and grabbed my arm and took me to a corner. "Georgina, your so wasted. Why..why." He whisper shouted. "I dont know, i wanted to have fun?" I whispered back. "Imagine what mum and dad would think!" He whisper shouted again. As i heard him say that i froze in my spot and i was stuck. I felt my eyes tear up. Mum died when i was 10 and Georg was 12. And dad was an alcoholic and left us when i was 13 and Georg 15.

Georgs pov:

As soon as i said that i instantly regretted it. I remembered how much the mum and dad topic triggered her.. just saying their names was hard enough for her. I felt so bad. I didn't know what to do. So i just hugged her and apologised. She was just literally crying in my arms. Then tom must of realised and ran over. He seemed less drunk than before. More sober. "Hey, hey whats going on" he sounded concerned and worried. He stroked her hair and tried to comfort her as she was still crying in my arms.

"Uh, I accidentally brought up the sensitive topic" i tried to hint to tom. He got it straight away and nodded his head slowly "ohh okay..I'll look after her don't worry". Georgina slowly backed off of me and fell into toms arms "oh love it will be okay. Im here now." Tom said while gently grabbing her face and touching
Her forehead with his forehead and looking into her eyes.

After a while we all decided to go to our rooms since it was pretty late.

Toms pov:

I felt so bad for Georgina. My sweet precious girl. I hate seeing her sad. I feel horrible. She was quiet, until she said something. Here voice soft and quiet. "Tom..." she said with her head down on the edge of the bed. "Yes ma" i said looking up at her. She carried on with her head still down, "do you remember my mum..?" She said quietly and sort of low/sad. "Hm well i kind of do, this was obviously many years ago so its not very clear but i remember she was a very pretty lady! And very sweet. You look just like her!" I say. Her face seemed to light up as i said that. She looked up at me with a warm smile.

"Oh thank you, my love." She hugged me and buried her head into my chest. I felt so safe with her in my arms. I felt like i needed to protect her. Shes all mine and i love her..

_________________________
A/n:

Hey sorry this is short and maybe not what you expected. Love you all and I appreciate all the views. Om so thankful. Sorry for this chapter being pretty sad aswell. If you ever want to talk to me my tiktok dms r open ml.

I haven't read this through so sorry for mistakes. Life is so shit rn so sorry for the lack of videos on tt and chapters on here. Love you all and ill try post more often if i can.

I finish school on the 20th so i should post more often then!
Byee!