Home pt2

TW: making out 💋
————————————————————————

Georginas pov:

I was finally able to get tom up and out of the bus. We got into the airport and went through security and got everything done. We had a private plane which i was excited for.

—————————————————

We got onto the plane and we had the beds with the private wall around it so nobody could see. We all sat my ourselves and relaxed.

I was scrolling through my phone until i got a message off tom. It said "I'm lonely, come to my bed pleaassee"  i chuckled and rolled my eyes.

I replied back with "fine ill come over, desperate boy" and got out of my bed and opened his door to his bed area. I looked at him "so you wanted me to come over?" I smiled.  He smirked "yes, im lonely," he patted on the space next to him "sit with me, please princess" i blushed as soon as he called me princess. Always weakens me. I sat next to him and he gently grabbed my waist and kissed me on the lips. I blushed even more. "Right here? They can hear us" i whisper to him.
He groans and pulls me to the bathroom, surprisingly it was bigger than most bathrooms in planes.

He closes the door and begins to deeply kiss me. He sucks on my lip and licks down to my neck. Then sucks my neck. I just knew there was going to be hickeys left on my neck. But in that moment i didn't care. He pushes  me against a wall and pushes his body onto mine. He feels all over my body and i feel weak by the touch of his cold veiny hands. I hold his face as our kiss deepens more and more. I moan in the kiss and he slowly pulls out, "you're mine" he groans.

————————————

We finish up and we awkwardly walk out the bathroom. Luckily none of the boys noticed because they had headphones on and were watching stuff. I went to toms bed with him and fell asleep as we cuddled.

A few hours later we landed and tom woke me up
"Hey sleeping beauty, we're back in LA!!". I smiled and sat up. "Yay" i said, my voice deeper than usual because i just woke up.

We grabbed our luggage and got off the plane, i smiled and breathed in the fresh air of LA. It was sunny and bright. "Ive missed this" bill said with a big smile on his face. We got through security and did everything we needed to do again. As we were walking out of the airport there was paparazzi everywhere and people with signs saying different things like "tokio hotel is back!" Or "im your biggest fan" and "georg is so hot!" I almost threw up at that one..

It was so loud and everyone was screaming different things, i couldn't hear any of the boys. Our security was trying their best to protect us but cameras were everywhere. Then one member of the paparazzi shouted something, it caught my attention "why is toms girlfriend Georgs sister!? He deserves a girl better and prettier than that!"
I Tried to ignore it but tom must of also heard it and he stopped and shouted at them "fuck off! Shes the most gorgeous girl I've ever met and shes not just Georgs sister! Shes a human being too! So you guys can shut your fat ass mouths!"
I blushed as i heard him protecting me and i grabbed his hand and said "come on let's go, they don't deserve our attention babe".

As we got into the limo and sat down Georg looked at me, "you okay?". I sighed "yeah, it's fine. They are just stupid paparazzi". Tom placed his hand on my thigh and kissed my cheek "yeah, thats my girl". I smiled and began to look out the window as we passed all the fans and paparazzi.
One of our security guards that was in the car with us then looked at me and said "oh yeah, georgina you had a few missed messages off your little sister, Angelina." I then got looks from Gustav and Bill they both said "you have a little sister?!". I giggled "oh yeah haha, i forgot to mention. I'll explain the whole story another time but I'm going to meet her today i think!"

I then checked my messages and she said:

"Hey georginaa, I've heard your almost home! So excited to see you💋."

"I heard you have a boyfriend!🤭"
—————————-

We arrive at our houses and we grab our luggage. As everyone collects their stuff i just stare at my house, tom looks at me and walks over. His hand on my shoulder, "ive missed my house" he says. I smile and look at him "yeah, I missed my house. And i can see your bedroom window from my bedroom so you can always come over whenever you want!" I tap his nose playfully.

Tom suddenly picks me up and runs towards his house. "Lets go!"

________________________________
A/n:

OMG I FINALLY POSTED A NEW CHAPTER  OMFG. IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN AGES.

i cringed while writing some of this story 😩. I also kinda rushed this so sorry for any mistakes.

LOVE YOU GUYS HOPE U ENJOY THIS! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘