Love

"Im all yours, ma"

They all arrived at the hotel and georgina got a text off her auntie

Georginas pov:

I got a message off my auntie as i was sat on the bed with tom

(5:00pm)

Aunt💕: hey darling, just wanted to see how you were going on tour, heard you have a concert tomorrow!

Me: hey, im fine. It has been stressful at some times but its all ok. And yes we are doing a concert tomorrow and bill is going to let me sing with him on stage!

Aunt💕: ooh very cool, ill watch it live. I bet you will be great! You have a lovely singing voice georgina Xx

————————————————————
*earlier that day:*

Bill came up to me and looked pretty excited. "Georginaaaaa" bill said skipping over to me. "Yessss?" I said. "Im going to let you sing tomorrow night for one of the songs!!" Bill claps his hands excitedly and jumps up and down. "OH MY GOD! THANK YOU BILLYY I LOVE
YOU!" I said while hugging him. "And, tom is the only one who doesn't know so it will be a
Surprise for him!! He will love it!"  Bill smiled.
———————————————————

*back to now.*
*Georginas POV*

It was hard not to tell tom about me singing tomorrow. I was going to sing "automatisch"
I practised in our hotel room, tom was in the shower so he couldn't hear me luckily. I was so nervous about what he would think when he hears me sing tomorrow. But im excited for his reaction at the same time.

Tom then walks out the bathroom, dripping wet dreads and towel around his waist. God i couldn't help but stare. "like what you see?" He smirked. I suddenly got out of focus and looked
Up at him and realised what i was doing. I blushed "oh yeah" i chuckle awkwardly and scratch the back of my head. "Your so cute when your shy" tom smirked again. He then walked over to me and snaked his arms around my waist and looked directly in my eyes. "Your all mine and im all yours, ma" he said. I then remembered he loves when i speak french. "Je t'aime mon prince." I said with a slight smirk growing on my lips. His hands moved from my waist to my face, he gently kissed my forehead "oh darling dont tease me" he said with a smirk on the side of his mouth.

God i need him-

"And why not" i teased him. "Because my love, you know what im like" he said, him hands back on my waist. "God your crazy you know?" i laugh. "Yeah, maybe. Or maybe im just obsessed over you girl?" He smirked again. "You should probably go get dressed lover boy" i laughed. He looked down at his towel that was the only thing on him. "Oh yeah" he said smiling. He just put a white vest on and some baggy pyjama pants and sat next to me on the bed.

—————————————————

Then there was a knock at our door. "Ill get it" i stand up and walk to the door and unlock it and open it. It was bill "oh hey bill" i say. He looks kind of sad "can i come in and we can chat about the situation from earlier?" he says. "Oh yeah yeah, sure come in" i say. He walks in and tom sees him. "Hey bill you okay?" Tom places his hand on bills shoulder. "No not really if im going to be honest.." bill says, head down looking at the floor. "Yeah we need to sort out this bella situation. Shes sick, you dont deserve this bill" i gently start off the topic. "Maybe the dude was really just a friend?" Bill said, still trying to find hope.

I sighed, "im so sorry bill, i really dont think he is. We all know what he did to me and how horrible he is.." i say, trying to not make him feel worse. "Its not your fault, dont worry" tom rubs bills back to try comfort him. "Yeah shes the one who did all the damage if you know what i mean" i try comfort bill. "Um, what should we say to Gustav and Georg" bill says softly, his head slowly going up. I realise telling Georg is probably a bad idea. He's too protective. "Oh uh maybe dont tell my brother" i quickly say, slightly panicked. "Why not?" Bill says, confused. Tom and me both know what Georg did one time...When josh was bullying me Georg found out and he beat josh up. bill doesn't know though..

"Yeah.. maybe dont tell Georg just yet" tom said, clearly thinking the same as me..