ED

Georginas pov:

(Morning)

As i was waking up i felt a warm pair of hands around my waist. I rubbed my eyes and looked up and saw tom looking down at me with a cute smile. I smiled back. Our voices were both sleepy and cute. "Hey love" tom said. "Hey, how long have you been staring for" i giggled gently. He smirks a little and blushes "oh a long time darl, your face is too cute when you sleep and wake up". I blush and smile "oh really?" I reply. "Yup, it makes me want to squeeze you in a tight hug, your too cute, darling". He says with a slight smirk.

After a little bit of cuddling i began to get out of bed and then i felt toms warm hands wrap around my waist again and he pulled me close to him. "Tomm!" I giggle. "Please, a little longer" he says with a sleepy cute voice and a pout. "okay 2 more minutes, then we need to get ready to set up for the concert" i reply.

It ended up being 5 minutes...🙄
I finally got up from bed and so did tom, i went into the bathroom and washed my face and did my skincare. Then i walked to my suitcase and picked out an outfit. I picked a black dress,tights,tall black boots and a heart necklace (outfit pic below this⬇️)

 I picked a black dress,tights,tall black boots and a heart necklace (outfit pic below this⬇️)

Tom was in the bathroom doing all his stuff while i was getting dressed. I finished getting dressed and as i was fixing my hair and makeup tom walked out and stood still staring at my outfit. I saw blush and a Smirk appear on his face.
"Oh wow.." he says. "Is it bad" i say, looking down at my outfit. "No no, quite the opposite. It's gorgeous...hot...sexy..beautiful..i love it..". I blush and then sit on the bed as i wait for him to get dressed. He just wears his casual baggy shirt and baggy jeans. I grabbed my black tote bag and placed it over my shoulder. Tom put his cap and shoes on and we left. I locked the hotel door behind us and we held hands as we walked out.

"Tom.." i say.
"Yes love?" He replies.
"When and how should we tell the others about..us" i say
"Oh don't worry princess it will be okay, we can tell them whenever your ready" tom says while looking down at me.

Toms pov:

I could tell Georgina was nervous about telling Georg,bill and Gustav about us. I think she is most scared for Georg because obviously he's her brother. I think it will be fine. We walked into the tourbus and saw bill, Georg and Gustav were sat down on different chairs just either watching their phones or the tv. Me and Georgina walked to the back which is more private and we sat down together. I could see her hands shaking a little and her breathing a little fast. I hold onto her hands and look at her. "Hey, hey breath love. Its okay darling. Just focus on your breathing" i said to calm her down. "S-sorry" she said in a shaky voice. "Don't worry princess, just focus on your breathing. In....and out..okay?" I reply. She seems to calm down after a bit. I wrap my arms around her waist and place her on my lap and hug her. "You okay love?" I ask. "Mhm" she replies. I know that means shes not okay.
Ive known her for years. I know when shes upset. "Princess..be honest.." i say, holding her face up to mine. "I..i think i need to eat. Im hungry..and feel faint.." she says. I look at her and do realise shes a little but pail. I also remember about her ED. I reach over to the snacks next to me and i grab her a sandwich. "Here, eat this love." I say, giving her the food. She begins to eat it. I watch as she eats it and i smile.

"Good girl"

End of chapterrrr! <3

__________________________

A/n:

Hey sorry this was boring, please give me ideas. Im running out of ideas! Hope u guys liked it. Sorry for posting pretty late aswell (9:41pm in the uk rn) love you all bye! <3