Chapter 12

Protego Horribilis:

Protego Horribilis is used to create a large shield, repelling any dark magic spells away from the caster. It creates a small dome would the wizard for up to five minutes of protection.

- Guide to the defence of the dark arts

────────── 𓆚 ──────────

77 days missing

I had allowed myself to feel hope, to feel like I could make it out of here because Wolvric would save me, he convinced me to feel hope. Now that hope is buried deep down inside as I lay naked on top of my bed for all to see.

My breath hitches as the cold air continues to pierce my skin, lying where Wolvric left me, where Reg wanted me.

The door creeks open and Wolvric comes in carrying a tray of food. "You need to eat" I don't move, I don't even say anything and he pulls my hair, forcing me to look at him. "Did you hear me brat? I told you, you need to eat."

He lets go and my face falls onto the duvet as he stands there watching. I can't move, even if I wanted to. My body is completely destroyed by the five cruciatus curses I took yesterday, I am too weak, too fragile to move.

"Reg has people coming to see you today, you need to be ready to put on a smile and tell them how great you are. Do you understand?" Wolvric growls but I stay still, still not moving, beginning to drown out his voice with the memory of who he used to be.

The sweet things he would say, especially when he would help me fall asleep in his arms. The way he would kiss me softly, especially on my forehead. Everything that made me fall for him was gone with just a word, a spell that can change a person's entire being.

I am snapped out of my thoughts when a large gust of pressure hits my chest and I choke on my breath. "What the hell?" I yell, feeling my body regain its strength. "Oh, thank you." I choke out sitting up and exposing myself to him.

"There's a uniform for you to wear, when you come downstairs make sure you have it on." He turns around and walks out the door before quickly returning and throwing it at me, an Aurors uniform.

He slams the door shut causing me to jump and I move under the blankets bringing the tray onto my lap. It's back to the basic bowl of oats with a bottle of water and a banana, enough to keep me starving but alive.

I eat the food quickly, my body needing any food it can get after the last 12 hours. I drink the full bottle of water and move the tray from my lap to the side of the bed.

I pick up the uniform putting it on quickly, the purple blazer and black pants fitting me tightly and the black robe fitting loosely over the top of the uniform. I open the door and walk down the stairs as I was told to and find Reg and Wolvric waiting for me.

"Princess, finally, our guests are waiting for you." Reg takes my hands and places the shackles on as he smiles at me sickly. "Well then, come on." He pulls on the chain forcing me to walk with him and leads me outside where Draco and Lorenzo are sat kneeling.

"It came to my attention that you found out your friend was still alive, I'm about to change that," Reg says with a laugh and raises his wand casting a crucio to hit Lorenzo who begins to struggle against his restraints.

"Stop it, stop hurting him," I scream trying to run towards him but Wolvric holds me in place. Reg casts another crucio at Draco and he too starts to fight against his restraints his screams permanently in my mind.

"Now your turn" Reg walks over to me handing me his wand and I spit at him. "You will do as you're told Alora or there will be consequences. And before you try it's been enchanted so the only people you can hurt are kneeling in front of you."