Talk of The Unknown Number!

The German slammed the door to the passenger's seat closed after scooching his way in.

"So!?" He squealed, interest peaked after the undetailed texts Canada sent.

"I'll tell everyone when we're all together."

"What!?" Germany groaned, "Come on man, I'm so nervous."

Canada's eyes fell on him before resuming their focus on the road, "Why should you be nervous?"

"Can't I be nervous for my friends?" Germany began to explain, "Like, no offense to Russia but last year he was a total psycho... totally didn't want to be near him, but ever since America? He's been nothing but joy. Same with America, last year he was always on the edge then Russia and him became a thing and it's like... all their issues dissolved. They're the solutions to each other's problems, or at least that's what I thought..." Canada hummed in acknowledgement to the German's weirdly wise metaphor, "If this thing you're about to tell me is bad... I fear that one of them will be left completely heart-broken."

"The thing is," Canada began, "I don't know if it's bad, I don't even know if it relates to why he invited us to the cabin. But there's a voice, deep down, telling me that some shit is about to happen," The Canadian paused, looking a bit guilty, he quickly spat out the rest of his thoughts, "And to be honest, I think Russia might be related to it." Germany had worried written all over his face, he nervously bit his lip.

He muttered, "I really don't want America's trust to be broken again." 

The conversation was swiftly cut short after Germany proclamation when Japan and India threw their stuff in the back of the car before sliding into the seats at the very end of the car.

"Hey guys!" India greeted sweetly, while Japan just gazed at the pair's solemn expressions.

"Woah, did we miss something?" Japan asked, "Did you tell him what happened?"

"No- we were just talking." Canada jabbered.

"Uh huh..." Japan's eyes twisted suspiciously, "Well, if you didn't tell him yet, let's wait for everyone."

India quickly questioned, "Is it as bad as it sounded over text?"

"Guys, I have no clue." Canada responded, dejectedly.

Germany turned around in his seat, his seatbelt tugging him back a bit, "He said he doesn't even know if it connects to why Russia invited us."

"Yeah..." Canada sighed, "I honestly don't know if this is out of the goodness of his heart, or if something else is going on."

"Oh, it's definitely the latter!" Japan exclaimed, "No other reason why he would invite us. So what, Ame's sick? If something wasn't wrong he would just nurse him back to health without us, in fact, I think he'd prefer it that way."

"America's sick!?" India and Germany yelped.

"Yeah, he called me and told me that he was really really ill. Not like stomach wise, but his head hurts really badly." Canada explained, "He said his head has never hurt this bad before."

"Oh no! I hope he's feeling better when we get there." Expressed the Indian girl.

Germany turned to Canada accusingly, "You didn't tell me that before!"

"Oops."

After 15 minutes more of driving they pulled up, to see Mexico and Netherlands standing by each other.

"Hey, everyone!" The Mexican greeted as he slid into the car, Netherlands followed greeting them with only a nod of his head.

After the exchanging of a few words of greeting, a solemn pause in conversation overtook the group.