Trouble in Paradise!

A new song played through the speakers of the car.

"Never heard this song before..." America mumbled, "Could've sworn I knew all the songs you liked."

"I didn't really like this one back then."

"Why not?"

"I couldn't relate to it," Russia sighed, dreamily, "It's a love song. Now it's my favorite song."

America snorted, "What a dreamboat."

"Only when it comes to you, Amerika." He chuckled, slowly pulling the car into one of the tight parking spots of the only civilization in miles. The two hopped out of the car.

"Shit, it's cold." Russia's immediate response, of wrapping his arm around the American, caused him to blush, "Yeah, yeah, thanks, big guy."

"Of course."

"How the hell did you used to live here?" America questioned, "I'd kill myself if I had to drive like 20 minutes just to get groceries." The comment earned him a flick on the head. "Ow, what the hell?"

"Stop saying that joke, Netherlands had too much of an influence on you."

"I'm just trying to say that I wouldn't want to live here."

"Ah? So no honeymoon here?" America's face turned bright red, as the Russian chuckled.

"Shut up."

"Ahaha." The pair walked into the crowded supermarket and started slowly marking off their list one item at a time. 

By the time they were finished, they had enough food to last them the break and had all the necessities for a nice life in the cabin if need be.

The two unloaded their heaps of food and water into the trunk of Russia's nice car, until finally there was none left to unload. 

"Jesus, we bought a lot."

"Don't worry about it my love." Russia explained, stepping into the driver's seat, "It's on me."

America did the same but on the passenger's side, "Yeah well, I assumed it was when we checked out."

"Quite the jokester today."

"You don't think I'm always funny?" America gasped, "That's it, it's over."

"Ha. You would never do that to me."

"Just did!"

"Love you too, my dear."

America giggled then sighed, "Hey by the way, how do you say I love you in Russian?"

"Я тебя люблю."

America had a horrified expression on his face. "Yeah, thanks but no thanks, think I'd need classes just on how to say that." Russia laughed.

"Ah, now you understand why my accent is so thick." He began, "Russian is quite a difficult language."

"Ya...ugh, nope not even gonna try."

"Я... "

"Ya..."

"Tебя..."

"T-Tebye..."

"люблю"

"Lu...Lyu-blyuv."

"Я тебя люблю"

"Ya tebyah lyublyuv...?"

"You're basically fluent already."

"Ha. Yeah right, kinda need to know every other word."