1-A discovery

Russia POV:

     Joy... another meeting, another gathering of rich, cocky, show-offs. Well, I can't say much, I'm definitely able to be grouped with them easily. The only thing separating me from the rest, is my motive. I don't want success in my business, I don't want fame or money, I don't want any of that. I want to know how and why papa's practically unbeatable company went under. It made no sense to me, the night before what my family calls 'the crisis', papa said that his company was doing fine financially and was as strong as ever. All of my siblings shrugged it off and always said, "He probably just lied so we wouldn't worry" or "He could've made a mistake" and I'm going to figure out if it's true or not.

 =============================

    Sitting in my car doing nothing, unless putting off going inside to the party counts as doing something. Scrolling on my phone, going through all my social media, playing music, fixing up my appearance, eating cereal, anything to keep me from going inside. That is, until I ran out of things to do. I forced myself to get out of my car, and I walked inside the tall geometric looking building. I chose to walk up the stairs, anything to get there later, instead of using the elevator. Yes, a stupid decision. After climbing what seemed like 100 flights of stairs I exited and walked to the nearest elevator. 

     When I got inside I saw China standing in the corner, then the doors closed and I felt the elevator move upwards. She smiled at me and spoke softly, "Ni Hao, Russia. How are you?" I shrugged. "Privet, China... I just don't want to go to the meeting" I grumbled, "Why call it a meeting when we all know it's just another party to catch up after a month." She giggled and held her hands. "I suppose you're just less social than everyone else, Russia" She commented before stepping out, with me behind. I rolled my eyes, "We do know I'm less social... I hate that my siblings make me come..." I sighed. [sorry but when I paused my writing here the word count was 365, I wrote a year!] 

     I opened the door and stepped to the side, letting China go in first. Everyone was already there, sitting drinking something and talking or finishing up some work so they can talk. I walked to the table full of food and took some... by some I mean a whole lunch. China looked at my plate and raised her eyebrows, "what?" I asked. She shook her head, "Nothing, nothing... just surprised I'm not the only one trying to eat healthy." I rolled my eyes and sat down as far away from everyone else as I possibly could. Yet... Nihon still comes over and talks with me.

     "Hey Russie!" She squealed when she noticed me by myself. I glared at the ceiling and silently cursed, "What do you want now Nihon..." I asked. She shrugged and smiled, "You do know that the School of Heroes is bringing their best to meet us here today?" I groaned and facepalmed. Of course that's why we're here, to talk to the next heroes and blah blah blah... Why is it always me... "Well, I know that now!" I said loudly, not too loud though... I don't need more attention.

     Nihon skipped off and started to write in her notebook, probably another writing project she'll turn into a manga or something... Wait no, It's Nippon who does the anime and manga... Nihon does normal writing author stuff. Yeah, that sounds right. I don't understand how people do all that... like writing and animating and constantly coming up with ideas. I can't improvise or come up with something in the blink of an eye.

     Then, the doors into our room opened and we see ASEAN. Great... the schools' top students are here now... I'm gonna die. I finished my food and sat there, looking at all the nervous kids. I saw Bhutan, Venezuela, Georgia, Brunei, Botswana, and two other's that seem way too familiar. I waited for ASEAN to stop giving instructions to the kids, because I have a feeling that they've just been told to wait until one of us walks up to them. Which is stupid, why make them wait?

     Anyway, when ASEAN finished, and the kids split up I headed to the two kids I found eerily familiar. One looked like Peru but has a leaf in the middle instead, and the other is blue and has red stars... then I noticed his "UK" flag in the corner... Now I know why they're so similar, they're America's brothers. "Privet, I'm Russia. You're America's brothers, aren't you?" I asked, while holding my hand out. Canada shook my hand and nodded. I smiled, "Me and your brother used to talk to each other a lot." I said, and that confused New Zealand. "I'm New Zealand, call me Zee, and that's Canada... but how did you talk to Ame?" He asked, "He never mentioned you, he used to just go to work or to the USSR's old company" I sighed, this is going to be an interesting explanation.

     "My dad used to take me to work with him a lot, so we talked a lot." I said, "He actually is partly the reason why I decided to rebuild my dad's company, but slightly different" I folded my arms and watched New Zealands 'ooooh' face. I nodded and Canada blinked in confusion, still probably processing that. I decided it would be best if I changed the subject, "So, what are your guys' powers?" I asked. New Zealand froze up and tried to leave, "NOPE!" then Canada grabbed New Zealands arm and pulled him back over. "He's a little embarrassed by his power" Canada said, "He can shapeshift... he just doesn't know what he'll turn into." I nodded... that really sucks. "What about you Canada?" I asked, while Canada finally let New Zealand go. He folded his arms and sighs. "Not really one I'm proud of." He mumbled, I raised my eyebrows, "I can control people's minds if I'm given permission, and once I control the person, I can read their minds... I hate it to say the least." My eyes widened.

     He can read minds and control them too? That's...similar to America's. I sighed, I noticed I do that a lot, and spoke "Canada, did America ever tell you his power?" I asked, he shook his head, of course he wouldn't tell his siblings... I guess they should know now. "He had telekinesis and let's just say he could also force his way into someone's mind if he wanted." I said, I swear Canada turned into a statue... or was close enough to one. He didn't blink or move, he just froze...

_________________________________________________________

This is fun, isn't it? I get to give you guys mysteries to kind of solve. I have some fun stuff planned.