40

SHINAE POV

I don't feel like living at the moment. I honestly can't even remember how I got home. Or when. Or how long I have been in my room.

I watched sun come up and down for what seems counteless times without so much as getting up. I cried out everything I could, and I'm just laying here feeling more dead than alive. 

My phone was going off so much that I thought it was going to explode, so I turned it off and shut off from everyone and everything until I process it all. 

The worst thing is that I hate being in here. It used to be my favorite room in the house. This is where I have peace and quiet. This is where I can relax or work. And this is where he kissed me for the first time. And that... that makes me hate this room now. 

*Knock knock*

I stayed silent in hopes that whoever it is, they would leave. But I guess not. My father decided to pay me a visit for fuck knows what reason. Not that I can see him as I'm turned to him with my back, but I can hear him.

'We have dinner with the Kim's tonight. And I believe the court transcript came for you.'

I stayed silent again, not bothering to answer. Maybe he'll think I'm dead.

'Shinae, did you hear me-'

'Get out of my room.' 

I haven't spoken in a while it seems. My throat hurts with every word that I say, not to mention that I sound like I'm sick. My voice is hoarse and tired. Most likely from all the crying. 

'We leave in 3 hours. Make yourself presentable. You are getting engaged tonight.'

'I said get out.' I threw a pillow behind him and I assume it hit him as he made some weird noise

'And fix your attitude.' He added sharply and then slammed the door shut

I should have thrown a brick at him.

I only moved about an hour and a half later when I realized that I need to talk to Namjoon about this wedding thing. With or without Jimin, I don't want to marry just because. Especially when we both love someone else.

Having zero to none will to leave the house, I put on the most random fucking thing I could find. The most basic black turtleneck and grey trousers that are almost too big on me, and the first shoes I could find. White trainers. 

I showered

I showered. That is about it from the preparation. 

As soon as I got downstairs, they got pissed off.

'What in the world's name are you wearing?!' My mother flipped, scoffing like I've just insulted her. 

Meanwhile, she looks like she is the one about to get engaged. She could go to a fucking met gala dressed as she is. My father is always in a suit, so it's nothing new seeing him in one.