19

'I could not care less. Don't judge my love life. Now show me what you wanted.'

He followed after me once again and I took him down to the inside pool where Jungkook almost jumped in.

'Holy guacamoli, you actually have a fucking pool inside the house?!'

'I have one outside as well, but this one is more of a jacuzzi type. It's heated and all.'

'Seriously?' He shot his eyes open

'Feel free to check it if you don't believe me.'

'Stay there.' He warned me and slowly took a few steps closer to the edge of the pool

'Shit, you were telling the truth.' He smiled in wonder, not paying attention to me at all as he swung his hand back and front in the water

Of course I'm not gonna do as I was told. I haven't pissed him off properly. He was down on his knees, trying to dip his hand in the water over the edge, and it couldn't have been more perfect. The only problem was his phone sticking out of his pocket.

I tiptoed to him and pulled the phone out as fast as I could, pushing him over into the pool.

'FUCK Y-' His words got muffed by the water slushing and pulling him under

The water went over the edge off the pool as he fell in near it, and slushed all over the floor and my feet.

He emerged from under the water, spitting out a bunch of water as he stood up and started wiping his face.

His clothes were sticking to him like a glove, the white material becoming sheer against his golden skin, letting the lines of his body appear through it. He pushed his hair back as the water dripped down his face, falling over his plump lips and chin.

 He pushed his hair back as the water dripped down his face,  falling over his plump lips and chin

(IMAGINE HE IS IN A WHITE SHIRT. THANK YOU.)

The look on his face switched from surprise to pure dibelief, and as much as I wanted to laugh, his appearance was not funny. Not in the slightest. Not to my insides that seemed to be tingling at the sight.

'So... Is the water warm enough for you?' I managed to pull a teasing smile, hiding the fact that I almost drooled a little

'Now are you getting in yourself, or am I throwing you in here?' He asks, licking the water off his lips

'I just showered so I'm good.' I giggle at him

He came over to the pool edge, placing his hands on it, looking at me with a serious expression. 'Last chance.'

'Nope. Thanks.'

'Fine.'

He pulled himself out with one swift push off of the edge, standing up in front of me as his clothes created waterfall under him, drenching everything.