32

SHINAE POV

I didn't have to open my eyes to know where I was. Jimin's scent was everywhere. And he was around me. Stuck closely to my back, his arms around my waist, and his face in the back of my neck.

'Hey.' He hummed against my neck, instant goosebumps forming on my body from the contact of his breath with my skin

'Hey.'

He shuffled slightly behind me, brushing his nose against the skin on my neck. Being so close to me, I could hear him gulping once, tightening his arm around me a little at the same time. His breathing was a bit off. It wasn't soft and steady. It was sort of in little cuts, like he's struggling.

'Are you alright?' I ask, placing my hand on his forearm, giving him a light squeeze

'Mhm. I'm okay.' He nodded where he was hiding in my neck, his lips just softly brushing against my skin

Those soft lips...

Just the thought of them and my heart went into it's sledgehammer mode, knocking the breath out of my chest. What is this man doing to me?

'Do you need to go right away?'

'No. But if you want me to go-' I was about to move, but he just held me even firmer

'I don't want you to go. I want you to stay here with me a little bit longer.'

As a response, I pushed myself against him, letting him embrace me completely. As If I would ever want to move.

'I have to admit something. I possibly... actually, definitely committed a crime.'

I figured it would be something stupid, so a smile was on my face in no time. 'What did you do?'

'I broke my word. I kissed you when you were sleeping. Not on your lips, though. I promise.'

'That's... that's okay. I won't report you.' I chuckled a little while exploding from the inside. 'Maybe make sure I'm awake if you plan on doing that.'

'Then... is it okay if... is it okay if I kiss you now?' His breathy whisper made me feel like shivering, so I had to swallow down the ball of nervousness that was collecting and coming up

'W-where?'

'Here.' He brushed his nose on my neck, letting his lips brush over the same spot a second later, purposely letting his breath tickle me

I nodded and closed my eyes, having to lick my lips because they were getting dry.

He pulled his hand away from my waist, and his fingers caressed the side of my neck as he slipped the hair back, revealing more of my skin, and then hugged me again.

He nuzzled closer, brushing his nose up and down slowly, before whispering in my ear, 'Thank you.'

And then his lips laid on my neck, pressing into my skin for a few moments. I stopped breathing for those few moments, my nails slightly digging into his forearm that's pulling on me. And then his lips detached slowly with a feeling of light suction before the contact ended.

'Jimin?'

'Hmm?'

'Can you... can you do that again? Please?'

'Nae... if I do it again, I won't stop at one. Maybe at all.'

He whispered the sweet words in my ear, giving me a nickname in the process.

'It's... it's okay.'

'Nae...' he murmured in my ear and then kissed the edge of it softly.

Those lips fell right under my ear, leaving a trail of soft, long kisses in their path. I just closed my eyes and let him kiss me, enjoying every moment without a care in the world, as he showered my neck with attention.