5

Taehyung didn't lie. My back hurts from the damn couch. It's an awful piece of furniture that should be burnt. Not even the blankets and pillows Jimin brought me last night could save my bones.

I was more awake than asleep throughout the night, waking up at the tiniest of sounds. Within an hour or so, I got used to their kitchen tap dripping into the sink, and every drop echoed in the night. I also got used to the scents in the place, mostly the pillow that was placed under my face. If smelled of a very nice men's cologne. It was almost calming.

But as nice as it was not being home, I feel more tired than rested. It's barely 8 in the morning, and the house is dead silent. There's sunlight coming through the windows on all sides, lighting up the place, so even if I wanted to sleep, I couldn't. Might as well get up.

I took a little stroll around the place, taking a better look of it, not that there was much to see. It's a small house. I'd say too small for 3 guys like this. But I suppose they like it, so who am I to judge?

After thinking about it for a minute, I decided to borrow their shower. I'd ask, but it's dead around here.

I silently walked up the stairs and got into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. They don't even have a lock on it. Course they don't. I'm surprised they have a door at all.

The bathroom is about the third in size of mine, and like the rest of the place, messy. There are multiple towels hanging over the shower glass. There are two laying on the ground as well, completely soaked. I prayed to find a clean one, and luckily, located a pile of towels that seemed simply shoved on top of each other, but at least they were dry and clean.

I tied my hair up not to make it wet and got into a shower that was steaming in no time. At least their shower is clean and safe. I do miss my shower gel, though. These are all like 7 in one type of thing. The shampoo that you can wash your car, carpets, pets, and yourself with. And somehow, they still work better than anything we women use. Can someone explain that to me?

I was enjoying my nice and steamy shower, feeling my backache slowly washing away under the heat. In the corner of my eye, I noticed the door opening, and I was about to scream, but looking a bit better, I only wanted to laugh.

I peeked a little behind the glass and through the steam, watching as that blondie walked mindlessly to the sink, tapping about with his eyes closed.

His hair was a mess, sticking in all directions. His lips were slightly pouted out and puffy, and his cheek had a big red bruise. He probably slept on his side.

He squinted through one eye, locating his toothbrush, wetting it under the tap, and then squeezing a good amount of toothpaste on it. He made it wet again and then shoved the brush in his mouth, moving his hand slowly to brush his teeth as he supported himself on the sink, keeping his eyes closed.

He then put the toilet lid down and then sat on it, resting. He is actually still mostly asleep. How the fuck does he not notice that the shower is running and that there's a naked girl in front of him?! Although, he's mostly naked, too.

Nothing but boxers on him. A thin fabric of black Calvin Klein's wrapped around his lean waist perfectly, with the band revealing just a bit of his V dent. He's sitting down, but he somehow still has abs. They are not crazy defined, but they sure are visible. He must be working out a lot.

'Kookie, will you be done soon?'

Jesus fuck that morning voice is something else. Is this even the same person?! But at least I know he's not completely ignorant. He noticed me, he just thinks I'm one of the guys.

'I don't know. Who's Kookie?'

I've never seen someone wake up so quickly.

He almost spat the toothpaste all over himself and the floor as he jumped up in shock. At least he managed to spit all of it out in the sink, turning to me with foamy lips and then turning around in panic.