I wanna be alone, alone with you if that makes sense

The gymnasium

The gymnasium

It was now the start of the second game and all the students were standing in a line waiting for instructions. 

"Okay guys. As I said before, I'm going to divide you guys into two teams. On team one we have first place and fourth place; Sangwon and Seohyeon with Yerin and Jaeyun. On team two we have second place and third place; Heeji and Jimin with Seoyeong and Jungyun." the teacher announced, making the already called up students go to their teams assigned places. 

Seyeon and Heather were the only pair standing, watching their classmates standing in position. 

"Now for king and queen. Heather you will be the queen for the first team. Please go and join Sangwon, Jaeyun, Seohyeon and Yerin." he announced, pointing to the four students to the left. 

Heather made eye contact with her team, and immediately wanted to disappear. "Great" she thought. She smiled slightly at her team, and avoided a certain pairs gaze on her. 

"That leaves Seyeon to be the king of the opposing team at the right. Seyeon please join Heeji, Seoyeong, Jungyun and Jimin" the teacher finished, making his team cheer. 

Jaeyun turned towards his team "Okay, now we definitely need to win. We need to come up with a strategy." the boy said, making his team come closer. 

"To be honest, I'm kind of afraid of the baseball player"Sangwon said looking at the girls with a laugh. 

"Me too" Seohyeon said, making Yerin nod at her, agreeing with the pair. 

"They have the eagle eye and the baseball player. And let's not forget the professional table tennis player. We're in trouble" Yerin said, looking at the opposing teams, which looks very calm and confident. 

"Im so scared" Seohyeon utters, when Heeji jokingly glares at their team. 

"Dont be"Heeji says, flashing them her infamous smile.

"That was reassuring"Heather said sarcastically.

"Yah, don't act like you don't have two athletes too."Heeji says, pointing at their team. 

"You want me to kick the ball at you guys?"Heather said laughing, knowing that her soccer skills may not be as useful as Junyuns baseball skills. 

"You're right, you can't win agains me Heather"Jungyun laughs, smiling towards a sitting Heather. 

The girl sat down immediately, distancing herself from the noice the teenagers were making. She was in a very bad mood after the previous event, and didn't feel like talking to anyone. Especially half of her team. 

Heather did feel bad for Yerin, and she didn't want to hurt the girls feelings. But she found it rather childish how the girl went on with the situation. If she really felt like that, she should've went up to her and talked to her. She should've said the words she said to Heeji, to her. Instead she decided to create this picture of her, and tell another person. It was the second day, the second day.