that smile on your face makes it easy to trust you

School 19

School 19

The kids were currently in class, learning about dating.

"Im a counseling psychologist. My name is Lee Youjung. Do you guys now what this class is about?" The teacher asks.

"Love counseling" Heeji answered

"Learn about dating secrets" Sangwon said

"So this is basically dating 101?" Jaeyun answered, putting his head up from his desk.

The teacher lets out a laugh at the boys chose of words. "Yeah, that's right. How would you describe love in one word?" she asks.

"To keep the relationship stable, you need to know the core emotions." The teacher then keeps on her lesson, talking about what the students need to work on their self, to keep a relationship stable.

1 hour later

"Let's talk about your past relationships. Do you guys have ideal types? What do you guys look for in a partner?" the teacher asks, making the whole class looking in different directions.

The akward students move their gazes to avoid having to answer.

"Everyone is looking away" Seohyeon says, making the class laugh.

Heather looks at her classmates, and locks eyes with Jungyun, who seems to be the most uncomfortable one. Heather lets out a laugh, seeing how the boy is looking upwards at the roof of the classroom.

"Everyones staring into empty space" Heeji says.

Heather can't help but let out another laugh watching how Jungyun squirm in his seat. It looks like his in physically pain, also bearing a weird smile on his face.

The whole class, including the teacher, looks up at Heather who can't take her gaze off Jungyun.

The teacher moves her gaze onto the boy "Well what about you Jungyun?"

The boy is quick to answer "I don't have any data yet" the boy says, explaining his lack in dating experience.

"There must be someone you like. Like a celebrity or something."

Heather and Jaeyun send each other knowing glances, both finding Jungyuns position hilarious. They are both close to loosing it, holding their laughter.

"A woman with a beautiful smile" Jungyun mutters out.

This was the breaking point for Heather and Jaeyun as they both breaks out in laughter. The whole class giggles with the two, who now recovered as they tried to muffle their laughter as much as possible.

That didn't really help as the teacher went on peppering Jungyun with questions.

"You just know. You can feel it?" the teacher asks him.