you know without you im so lonely

Common room

Common room

Lunched had passed, and Heather was currently placed on her self-claimed sofa in the back of the room. The couch was facing the window, so you couldn't really see her if you came into the room. Heather liked that, it gave her privacy, and a chance to nap without getting caught. 

She was snuggled into a blanket her father had bought for her eighteenth birthday. He gave her a new one every year, since she turned two. Her mother used to wrap her up in blankets, until she decided to leave. Thats why her dad decided to replace everything that reminded Heather about her mother, and in the end it became a tradition. 

Heather was thankful for her father. She never knew her mother, saw her or even remembered her. But that didn't mean she wasn't affected. She could see that her father was hurting, but he always put up a font in front of her. He was her role model and biggest supporter. He had come to the united state with noting but a pair of shoes, and a fluffy pink blanket wrapped around his daughter. Since then the young boy grew up and became a man. He had gone from working part time jobs on part time jobs, to being his own boss and owning his own million dollar business. 

He was the reason she worked so much, and Heather didn't really know how to thank him enough. When she was younger she got used to resent her father. For leaving her alone in their apartment. Making the neighbor watch over her. The countless lonely nights, and emptiness in their home. It wasn't until Heather grew older, she understood that he did it for them, for her. 

Because even though Henry Park would work until his body couldn't, he always remembered to show up. Every soccer game, every dance recital, he was there. He sat in the crowd and cheered the loudest for Heather, his little girl.

Thats why she worked so hard, to try to pay him back for everything. Even though he was her father, he did so much for her at such a young age, and she didn't know if she was going to be able to pay him back. 

She started by buying him a bike with her first pay check. Her father was fully able to by it himself, but as he didn't have a normal childhood, she wanted to spoil him. Last summer Heather was able to buy her father his dream home, and she will always be proud of her self for that. Even though her father almost went into a coma, and screamed at her for weeks to sell it, she didn't, and he sooner than later accepted it. 

Heather had almost fallen asleep when she heard two voices enter the room. 

"I dont know Seohyeon, she just seems upset. She doesn't look at me, and I heard Jaeyun tell Jungyun that she doesn't talk to him either." Yerin muttered as she sat at the table in the front of the room. 

"I mean it's kind of your own fault. She told you that she didn't like him, and of you're sure that you and Jaeyun have a connection, shouldn't that be enough?"Seohyeon said, trying to sound as nice as possible. 

"That's not the point. She wants him, I know it. And girls like that just won't stop until they get that."Yerin huffs. 

"You barely know the girl, and she has been nothing but sweet to you. You should either talk it out with someone, or ignore it. Because this will lead to nothing but self sabotaging your relationships"Seohyeon said almost defeated, not knowing how to get the message through.