you can count on me like one, two, three

School 19

School 19

Heather making her way back to the classroom. The students were told to head to the changing rooms. They were going to have their first gym class. Heather had a very hate love relationship with pe class. She was an athlete, she was her schools soccer team captain, and had many scouts interested. She was also a dancer, and was always dancing to anything and everything. She loved sports, and ball play was a huge thing for her since her childhood. But one thing she dreaded was running. She hated when they had endurance and would rather be anywhere else. 

The girl had spent the last twenty minutes pestering the staff to promise her that they wouldn't make her run just to run. Even though they promised her and reassured her countless of times she wanted to be completely sure. The girl got all the reasurement she needed and even a lollipop. She was now late, and Jungyun and Heeji had already went to change, so she was now all alone. 

The American girl was making her way to the homeroom, the room they weren't allowed to enter before after gym class. She made her way towards the door, when she heard voices of some of the directors and staff members. "They must be planning something" she thought. She could open the door and find out, but she didn't want to be in trouble. 

The girl knocked on the door, making her presence known for the first time this series. The voices behind the door quiet down and she heard footsteps coming closer to the door. 

"Heather, what are you doing here" Choi Seung Cheol, the production designer answered the door. Heather bowed 90 degrees to great the older. 

"PD-nim, I'm running a bit late, I need to grab my gym clothes real quick" she said, in a calm but clear voice, speaking formal to the elder. 

The older man nodded while looking at the staff behind the door, asking if it was alright for her to step in. 

After exchanging glances with the staff, he opened the door a little wider so that the younger girl could slip through. 

The girl walked to her desk, when something caught her eye. She bowed down and grabbed the bag and turned towards the staff who were talking amongst themselves. 

"oh, are we getting new classmates?" the girls asked, eyebrow raised and her mouth formed in an o shape. 

"What" the hairdresser, also known as Lee Sun-mi, uttered uncomfortably. 

The younger girl pointed towards the new set of desks in the back of the classroom. 

"Well why do we have those?"she asked with pure curiosity. 

"Oh those are new desks, some of the classmates said those were making noses and uncomfortable so we decided to change them"the pd answered fast, too fast for Heathers liking. 

The girl tilted her head, looking at the man carefully, trying to read his expressions. 

The older man noticed this, and immediately smiled, "they were right, she's a tough one" he thought, remembering how his friends at yg talked about the girl.